spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Seahawks3
join:2012-09-16

1 edit

Seahawks3

[Bill] Upgraded Without Notice & Charged

Was looking at the Comcast bill from August and it shows an upgrade from Performance to Blast internet. We never asked them to upgrade our internet. All the charges were added on then discounted until September's bill. The upgrade happened on June 21st. Comcast also upgraded my aunt's internet to Blast back on August 10th without any notice. Has anyone else noticed this in their area? I live in Springfield, Oregon. The image attached shows the discounts. Comcast wouldn't give you service discounts if you asked them to upgrade something.

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross

MVM

Were you on some promotion or package?
Seahawks3

Seahawks3

No I've had the same performance internet since 2005-2006.

JohnInSJ
Premium Member
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

JohnInSJ to Seahawks3

Premium Member

to Seahawks3
I read that as a free upgrade - $10 with a $10 discount monthly. You circled it in your post.
Seahawks3

Seahawks3

Yeah I guess it was free or something for 2 months but this months bill there was no discount on it. Don't see how they can upgrade someone without telling them and start charging you extra.
Seahawks3

Seahawks3

This is the normal bill from June 4th before the upgrade.
Seahawks3

Seahawks3

Now this one is the newest bill for September with no $10 discount.
Xfinity_Tech
join:2012-08-31

Xfinity_Tech to Seahawks3

to Seahawks3
Seems like a promo for 2 3 months was added for free at one point and promo ended. why you were not told its weird. give comcast a call and let them know they can credit you the $10 and remove the increase.
Seahawks3

Seahawks3

Will have to go in on Monday, don't think they were open Sat or Sun here. I think this has happened to several people since it's also showing up on my aunt's Comcast account.