Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7
reply to Juggernaut

Re: Why Card Fraud Grows

said by Juggernaut:

I'm glad you feel secure in your decision. Personally, I don't feel good about any card that depends on a non-physical interface to use. That's my choice, right? As it is yours.

BTW, thanks for your timely insults regarding my country, and other countries. As usual, you belittle anyone that does not agree with you.

Have a good evening.

Feel like you are among the chosen..and a rare privilege..it is a common trick by many debaters as they think it makes their point stronger and factual...just don't fall for de bait.
Unless you like the Game.
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
So, because I didn't provide the link to prove my comment about many elderly in England being denied cataract surgery until they are almost blind I am a trickster? UGH. I thought if I provided it then we might have a slew of OT comments but I can give it to you by PM if you'd like.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7
said by Mele20:

So, because I didn't provide the link to prove my comment about many elderly in England being denied cataract surgery until they are almost blind I am a trickster? UGH. I thought if I provided it then we might have a slew of OT comments but I can give it to you by PM if you'd like.

Then why inject it at all I am not interested in it so save your PM's...this thread is about credit card fraud..
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/