Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to cymraeg

Re: Theramore's Fall Unlocked Today, September 17th

said by cymraeg:

oh good job glad someone got one wish it was the spirit staff but gj any way

I still say the +INT shield in DS only exists in LFR mode.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to mettachain
said by mettachain:

it's a recolor of the agi staff from one if the ICC 5 mans

Tower of the Mouldering Corpse....nice staff

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to Immer
I am leveling tailoring.

Theramore runs have been great for easy no fuss cloth.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

said by cymraeg:

oh good job glad someone got one wish it was the spirit staff but gj any way

I still say the +INT shield in DS only exists in LFR mode.

I still say the caster OH is a myth in DS, and the people with it must be hankin.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Cake
said by Cake:

I am leveling tailoring.

Theramore runs have been great for easy no fuss cloth.

Yep.

and next week it'll be a lvl90 scenario so YAY.

get to lvl90 and ilvl450+ and farm that cloth.

BTW at lvl90 its tuned for full quest blue/greens.

they had to buff the mob health because it was tuned for lvl85's in 353, but it got face mashed with 395+

djlar

join:2009-04-23
What about the peeps with i353 gear?

Also doesn't guarantee any loot at all, and for the looks of it, a small chance of something worthy dropping..

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
I don't think this worked well as a pre-expansion event really quicj event with no story behind on why we are doing it. Remember the zombie invasion for LK?, that was badass, going all over the world disrupting the scourge.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to djlar
said by djlar:

What about the peeps with i353 gear?

Also doesn't guarantee any loot at all, and for the looks of it, a small chance of something worthy dropping..

There's a req of ilvl 353 to que for the scenario

it was tuned for that level of gear.

The lvl90 ver will be tuned for ilvl450 green/blues.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Jobbie
it wasnt a pre event at all it was just an audition of sorts for scenarios, and even in 353 gear you will die w/o a healer or self heals of some sort
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Learn to pop defensive CD's.

all the runs I was in were basically chain pulls.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
what gear lvl, last night my resto shaman, 2 boom chickens, first ship capt the goblin, all the ship mates and him get pulled he smiles at me, all dead, my resto is 368 ilvl should be able to heal it and if not charmed i was but plain and simple you can die.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
If you have a tank/healer/dps with great gear, it's easy-peasy. If you have a less desirable comp, gotta take your time.

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2
reply to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

it wasnt a pre event at all it was just an audition of sorts for scenarios, and even in 353 gear you will die w/o a healer or self heals of some sort

That is certainly Blizzard's response now to all the QQ'ing about how it failed as a pre-launch event. But, I seem to recall multiple official posts by Blizzard calling it the "pre-launch event". I'm just too lazy to search for them right now.

If Blizzard had said, "Hey guys, we are not bothering to do Blizzcon this year, or bothering to do a pre-launch event with this expansion, but we did tune one of the new scenarios for lvl 85. So, if you want to check it out have fun!" Then I think they would have had a lot less people who felt disappointed. And I for one would have liked the scenario a lot more.
--
/)_/)
( . . )
C(")(")

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Immer
So I did this last night on my gobbie warrior... eh... it was ok? I guess?

What is the alliance version? Defend the city or something? Does it still end up getting blown up?

Skittles
Premium
Alliance version:

Arrive on a boat after bomb has landed in Theramore and caused a big crater.

1. kill mobs on dock, kill 3 "captains" and burn 3 boats.

2. Kill a few more mobs around a fountain, sub boss and his 2 flyers that hover.

3. Meet Jaina at the crater, she sends you to get 3 battle standards and kill a demolisher.

4. go back to Jaina and defend her from Horde (3 mob groups which she even sends 3 water elementals against, and a "Warlord").

get your fireworks and leave....that's it.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Immer
I just hate you can't kick AFKers or Not-zone in-ers

You could curse all you want but if someone decides not to do anything what would you do? wait, continue or quit?

And then they zone in 10 mins later just to kill last boss and get their bag and leave.. no effort needed..

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
awe that would suck ass. Kinda happened to me, but with Ginjer hehe. We due-que'd and got a pug for the 3rd. The pug left after 1 minute into the scenario. Ginjer ended up dc'ing so I had to solo it till he came back on almost towards the end.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
reply to djlar
Does this really happen? That's pretty shitty.

Skittles
Premium
Doesnt take long for asshats to figure out how to mess up a new feature.

Antonica
Premium
reply to mettachain
Makes sense how it could happen, as you get a big box to the left stating what stage you are on. Wait for last stage, go in, ta da.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
does that box pop up if you're not even zoned in?

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10
yup, last night i was the victim of the afk'ers. did 3 scenes, in all three at least one person was afk the whole time till end and you cant even boot them. I know i can solo the scene on my hunter and warlock, both have great tank pets and im well geared, but really? what the hell was blizzard thinking if you cant boot an afker!

so from now on i just use trade chat to find peeps to run a scene, no fuss, easy peasy

I need more 85's in my guild, so can just do guild runs, but its all low levelers :-(

Antonica
Premium
reply to mettachain
I would assume. I don't know, everytime I hit accept it put me in the scenario and I never left one...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
They should have done it more like a quest.

require all 3 people to talk to some NPC for each step.
you don't talk to em you don't move to the next phase and have a timer for auto removal popup.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

Exactly, there was no pre-expansion event nothing to set up the theme of war and animosity between horde-alliance.

And I agree with the healer thing antonica and I went as feral/guardian with Enerystram/s hunter and I had to go heal myself a couple times.
--

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to Immer
The thing is a breeze as Destro Warlock. I pretty much solo it as I just run throught it so fast while people aggro random crap and get stuck in pointless fights.

Antonica
Premium
you gunna be on tonight? Could use some tips for my lock since I'm still not sure who I'll be leveling first next week.

Other than arch and jobbie pulling every pack possible, the scenario still went fast. It's cool how it gives the guild 250 gold for each time and you can do it up to 15 times. Adds up.

So who wants free shit with the guild money? :P
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by Antonica:

you gunna be on tonight? Could use some tips for my lock since I'm still not sure who I'll be leveling first next week.

Other than arch and jobbie pulling every pack possible, the scenario still went fast. It's cool how it gives the guild 250 gold for each time and you can do it up to 15 times. Adds up.

Raises Hand! PICK ME, PICK ME!
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Arch made me do it I swear..... (not really)
--

HaloMom

join:2010-10-15
Chesterfield, VA
reply to mettachain
"I'm still looking at the map every 150 yds in IF though."

LOL! How can you get lost in IF? It's a circle!