share rss forum feed

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Antonica

Re: Theramore's Fall Unlocked Today, September 17th

does that box pop up if you're not even zoned in?

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10
yup, last night i was the victim of the afk'ers. did 3 scenes, in all three at least one person was afk the whole time till end and you cant even boot them. I know i can solo the scene on my hunter and warlock, both have great tank pets and im well geared, but really? what the hell was blizzard thinking if you cant boot an afker!

so from now on i just use trade chat to find peeps to run a scene, no fuss, easy peasy

I need more 85's in my guild, so can just do guild runs, but its all low levelers :-(

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to mettachain
I would assume. I don't know, everytime I hit accept it put me in the scenario and I never left one...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
They should have done it more like a quest.

require all 3 people to talk to some NPC for each step.
you don't talk to em you don't move to the next phase and have a timer for auto removal popup.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

it wasnt a pre event at all it was just an audition of sorts for scenarios, and even in 353 gear you will die w/o a healer or self heals of some sort

Exactly, there was no pre-expansion event nothing to set up the theme of war and animosity between horde-alliance.

And I agree with the healer thing antonica and I went as feral/guardian with Enerystram/s hunter and I had to go heal myself a couple times.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to Immer
The thing is a breeze as Destro Warlock. I pretty much solo it as I just run throught it so fast while people aggro random crap and get stuck in pointless fights.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
you gunna be on tonight? Could use some tips for my lock since I'm still not sure who I'll be leveling first next week.

Other than arch and jobbie pulling every pack possible, the scenario still went fast. It's cool how it gives the guild 250 gold for each time and you can do it up to 15 times. Adds up.

So who wants free shit with the guild money? :P
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by Antonica:

you gunna be on tonight? Could use some tips for my lock since I'm still not sure who I'll be leveling first next week.

Other than arch and jobbie pulling every pack possible, the scenario still went fast. It's cool how it gives the guild 250 gold for each time and you can do it up to 15 times. Adds up.

Raises Hand! PICK ME, PICK ME!
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Arch made me do it I swear..... (not really)
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

HaloMom

join:2010-10-15
Chesterfield, VA
reply to mettachain
"I'm still looking at the map every 150 yds in IF though."

LOL! How can you get lost in IF? It's a circle!

Jodokast

1 edit
ya, im a destro warlock and i can solo the scenario too, but it still sucks that someone can go afk and there is nothing you can do about it. dont get why blizzard didnt add in the afk boot option

Jobbie- regarding tips on destro, are you aware that the rain of fire spell is not a channel spell as destro? also there is a glyph that when you use the main fire HOT that you get healed per tic, also when you getting swarmed use the ability that makes you immune to damage for 8 sec, and then there is the other spell that reduces 20% of all damage over 8 sec. so what i do is use the immune to damage when that is done you take 50% of the damage prevented, so i use a HS to recupe from that

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Thanks for the tips Jodo!

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Jodokast
Only thing that occurred to me for AFKers.. have a hunter MD some mobs to him, so at least he'll spend some repair money at the very least..

Or a priest life grip him to water so he drowns.. LOL

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by djlar:

Only thing that occurred to me for AFKers.. have a hunter MD some mobs to him, so at least he'll spend some repair money at the very least..

Or a priest life grip him to water so he drowns.. LOL

You can't really do that if he's not zoned in

Jodokast

if they dont zone in they dont get loot\credit. at one point they will have to zone sometime before the last boss is downed. I like the ideas of killing them, but they still get loot for boss kill even if they are dead. so its a win\win for them. we are still screwed.
blizzard really needs to add the afk boot, i dont pug the scenario till the fix that

so i just make a group using trade

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
Ya but they can tell the progress without zoning in so they could just port in as soon as the final act starts.

Then isn't there some range on misdirect/life-throw?

Life-grip needs a nerf (I get tired of a priest killing raid members with it).

there's one that will grip anyone they think they can cause to fall off.

or in firelands will grip anyone that kills a critter and he'll grip them into the lava.