share rss forum feed

root

join:2002-12-11
reply to milan22

Re: new tv channel guide for sa8300?

said by milan22:

said by root:

said by dm145:

It is being reported that the new guide roll out has begun!

Now where is that tool that called me a liar saying it would start October 3rd...

No you are a liar because you said October 1st

Admit it, you lied.

You aren't even worth the energy for me to think of a witty reply. Terrible troll.

Edit: At least you admitted you're a tool for replying to that...Thanks

TheWiseGuy
Dog And Butterfly
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-04
East Stroudsburg, PA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
Sorry guys but if you actually work for CV, even if you are posting on your own time, you should show a little respect for the CV customer. Forget the one-upmanship since anyone who read the thread already knew that the information had turned out to be correct. Next time I suggest you just sit back and smile, instead of making yourselves look like children.
--
Warning, If you post nonsense and use misinformation and are here to argue based on those methods, you will be put on ignore.

root

join:2002-12-11
said by TheWiseGuy:

Sorry guys but if you actually work for CV, even if you are posting on your own time, you should show a little respect for the CV customer. Forget the one-upmanship since anyone who read the thread already knew that the information had turned out to be correct. Next time I suggest you just sit back and smile, instead of making yourselves look like children.

I'll survive.

TheWiseGuy
Dog And Butterfly
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-04
East Stroudsburg, PA
kudos:3
I'm sure you will and what almost all of us will remember is you helped out and supplied excellent information.

milan22

join:2008-12-17
Newark, NJ
reply to root
said by root:

You aren't even worth the energy for me to think of a witty reply. Terrible troll.

Edit: At least you admitted you're a tool for replying to that...Thanks

You admit that you lied, thanks.

BTW, it's not the first time I caught you lying on this board.

Funny thing is I'm here to keep you in check. What? Wait? You think you are the only one that so-call works for Optimum?

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
im curious if the Bresnan customers get the same guide.

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ
reply to optimumtv
Both insiders claimed 1st week of October.
One even said October 3rd.
Seems very accurate to me.

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
And apparently according to wilth See Profile new roll outs are on hold according to another poster.