uniqs
share rss forum feed

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2
reply to Suniojii

Re: [Race to 90] DSLR Guild (Mal'ganus) hits level 10!

Hey guys, sorry but I had to move my Pally back to my main server. I was stupid and forgot that she is who makes all my gold, so my other toons were going broke. I'll probably move a different toon over after MoP hits because I had a lot of fun on MG.

Thanks for giving my Pally a home for a while.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

You are more than welcome whenever you want my friend.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI

What Jobbie said. Anytime brother. Once my PCS to Hawaii is complete, I will be on a lot more. However, who knows what that time frame will be givent he time difference between the east coast and Hawaii. I will be playing up until I leave, should be around 31 October, which is my final out day. Jobbie, I should be on tonight. We had an unexpected dinner with my father-in-law last night.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Why the hell is everyone getting Hawaii as their next assignment now? A buddy of mine is going there too...next December but still!

I hope branch comes back with something good for me. "Needs of the Army" sucks ass.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

said by mettachain:

Why the hell is everyone getting Hawaii as their next assignment now? A buddy of mine is going there too...next December but still!

I hope branch comes back with something good for me. "Needs of the Army" sucks ass.

What is your MOS? I would assume that is the reason. Plus, with all the cut backs going on within the services, the Army is trying to figure out who really wants to be in and who doesn't.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

35F4O

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2

said by mettachain:

35F4O

I think that is the oil I put in my car.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

just stick to video games lol

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

1 edit

point proven.

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Kris is giving up our nation's sekretz!!!

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

1 edit
reply to Krisnatharok

Bla.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

That's just what a knuckle-dragging 0311 is able to dig up. Nothing secret squirrel about it.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

1 edit

+1.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
reply to Ginjer

Not working SMDC

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

He is on the Magic Mike tour...

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

said by Suniojii:

He is on the Magic Mike tour...

Or Bucky Larson...

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to Ginjer

I was really upset I didn't get on this weekend, but I didn't even get to sit at the computer really. All hell broke loose at our house and it's been crazy as shit past 2 weeks. Soon as all the sickness/etc gets done with, I'll be on more. The more Arch or someone else plays GW2, the more time I'll have for WoW. If he's on LoL, I tend to get on for a few games just to do something with him.

Antonica
Premium

Kids will be gone by the time I get off work Friday till sometime Monday afternoon.

Arch and I will be leveling up our pandas (Mine is like 12, his is closer to 30 maybe?) if anyone else in the guild wants to get in mass dungeons/etc.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Triple panda leveling?

Im up for it!

Antonica
Premium

Energy has one too, so just need one more.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to mettachain

said by mettachain:

35F4O

35 was intel when I was in, IIRC. 4 should mean your an E-7, and O is either supposed to be a 0 to denote 40 skill level (in most MOS fields is an E-7) or the O is a training designator of some sort.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.