how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mo

@bhn.net
reply to Kwik

Re: Installing personally owned Modem

lol huge mistake on the page... ddw3611 IS Docsis 3.0 compliant otherwise I wouldn't be having lightning speed right now...

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
said by mo :

lol huge mistake on the page... ddw3611 IS Docsis 3.0 compliant otherwise I wouldn't be having lightning speed right now...

You are absolutely correct. It will be changed in the morning, thank you!
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

WS

@bhn.net
reply to mo
This list is the same list that has been around for some time, »help.rr.com/HMSFaqs/e_rr_modems.aspx. I still don't see any DOCSIS 3.0 telephony modems. Will those be added soon?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
said by WS :

This list is the same list that has been around for some time, »help.rr.com/HMSFaqs/e_rr_modems.aspx. I still don't see any DOCSIS 3.0 telephony modems. Will those be added soon?

Do not use the TWC list please...use our list only as it is subject to change »support.brighthouse.com/article/···ce-9109/

At this time there are no known retail available eMTA's. This may change down the road however they just aren't a common thing. When they become available you will be able to bring them provided they have been certified and are on the list.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~