Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain

Re: Reserved Names for your pandas

said by mettachain:

What are your reserved names for your pandas currently?

Mine are:

Grandmasta Jenkins
Phatpanda Brewmaster
Kungfuu the Patient

just imagining some titles. I'm going to wait for the early wave of pandas to pass. I prefer unique over "first" so I need to see where everyone goes with this first.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Oh yeah. I probably won't play a panda until a couple weeks after release due to the overflow of black and white cuddly creatures roaming the world.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by mettachain:

Oh yeah. I probably won't play a panda until a couple weeks after release due to the overflow of black and white cuddly creatures roaming the world.

I know the first ten or so levels will be crammed, but what do you guys think about the latter levels? You have some variation as to where you can quest. Plus, I have a feeling a lot of people will be doing dungeons. There will be a lot of groups of 5 x Pandas running around.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

couple things, if they take the beta model you will not have FPs after you get out of the Wandering Isle, then depending on your faction, go to when your class would be better suited, i found for panderan shaman DunMorough and Duratar to be best, hunters Elwyn and mulgore/ ghostlands, warriors anywhere because they are beasts, monks are the same as warriors
any casters are good anywhere as well

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike

Mod

If you suspect that you'll be spending more than 20 minutes in any zone below 70 with all the heirloom gear, I suspect you'll be in for a surprise.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Mike:

If you suspect that you'll be spending more than 20 minutes in any zone below 70 with all the heirloom gear, I suspect you'll be in for a surprise.

I agree. I leveled my Shaman way to fast. I mean. Even from 80-85, I was only able to complete maybe 20 quests and two dungeons before leveling. I wonder if it will stay this easy during the Xpac? If so, I should have no issues at all leveling the Panda. I plan on doing the DW Monk, so I assume the same BoA gear I used for my Rogue/Shaman should be more than suffice for the Panda.

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

1 recommendation

Mike

Mod

We anticipate the guild will be 90 in about 2 or 3 days.

It's going to be an unforeseen level of easy.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to Mike

to Mike
said by Mike:

Well I thought this until I tried to level my first 2 worgen while dual boxxing.. The whole "you have not experienced the battle of gilneas: meswsage when you try to leave, or port out is stupid.

Being level 15 completing level 7 quests is awful.. That is just RaF leveling without heirlooms.. I could only imagine the stupidity if I had them..

Gray quests dont give carpa for exp and certainly dont give guild xp.. lame