spc
Search similar:

uniqs
bigluke
join:2010-11-17
Oakville, ON

bigluke

[Burloak] Pathetic "Improvements" to Cogeco Online Bil

To the morons who just updated, er, "improved" the Billing section of Cogeco's My Account system:

1. When I click the "Pay your balance" button, the resulting payment field is now EMPTY. It used to be populated with, you know... THE BALANCE.

2. The moment my cursor leaves the credit card number field, you idiots cover the number with that password-circle-shit. I haven't even clicked "Continue" yet, and can't see if I entered the number correctly. On the next page it's still covered, and you want me to click "Submit" without being able to verify my information?

3. You USED to require the 3-digit "security key" from a credit card. But no more. I guess Cogeco thinks the system will benefit from less security, not more?

I haven't explored any other such "improvements," throughout My Account -- but I suspect there will be more. I've never seen such an ass-backward approach to e-commerce -- by an ISP. Seriously now, if we filled a room with Cogeco I.T. staff , and gave them all typewriters... would we end up with something written by Shakespeare?