share rss forum feed

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to stvnbrs

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

said by stvnbrs:

I will try to level my hunter on Nazrethim. He is mining and engineer, so should be interesting. I work from home on Wednesday, so I may get some daytime to do leveling. Who else is leveling on Nazrethim?

I have my pally tank there, so we should be able to get some dungeons early on.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
reply to Venom1
I will try to level my hunter on Nazrethim. He is mining and engineer, so should be interesting. I work from home on Wednesday, so I may get some daytime to do leveling. Who else is leveling on Nazrethim?
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

we could also use max lvl gatherers with pvp skill, lol.

Beyond that, we have all professions represented by at least an officer or his/her alt.

So, since CRZ has made resources even more scarce, a pvp geared farmer (with skillz) will be nice (I'm going to have to learn to pvp on my shaman). As far as crafting profs go, I'd say shoot for a min/max ideal and we'll figure out how to get it leveled using our farmers.

Since I will be Tailor/Enchanter on the Mage, when I bring the Warrior over I could gear him for PvP and drop his Enchanting for a gathering profession. He is Skinner/Enchanter atm, will probably be Skinning/Mining after the change though.

If you remember I used to wreak some havoc when it came to pee vee pee combat on that toon.
--
McBrain#1558 - DSLR resident face melter.

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10
reply to drew
a long time ago, when the world was server only and new. I was in a guild -HORDE-that was pvp only.

that you was required to respond to any call for pvp help and lend a fighting hand

our guild name became very feared and respected knowing if you attacked we would retaliate, lots of good times with a lot of major world pvp happening, it got to the point that someone would start to head your way, see your guild name and stop, turn around and not even attack! lol ah the days of everyone knowing your name, your guild, your rep.

yes yes, buy MoP and grats on level 25

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Venom1
Grats!

I suppose I should buy MoP, eh?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

I think whats needed is an anti-grefing raid group to keep the horde grefers at bay.

that could only be done when the griefers were limited to the opposing faction on your server. Now.. that's just a quick-reaction force that will never be jobless. Can't make any lasting impact doing that.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
reply to Lothario
lol... cool. Yeah, he has that market fairly well cornered.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Lothario
I think whats needed is an anti-grefing raid group to keep the horde grefers at bay.

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
reply to Immer
I know you guys are used to self-sufficiency, but let us help.

I did by buying glyphs off foulsbane...
I should have all profs Rdy by Xmas.(except lwing, always hated that one)

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Lothario
we could also use max lvl gatherers with pvp skill, lol.

Beyond that, we have all professions represented by at least an officer or his/her alt.

So, since CRZ has made resources even more scarce, a pvp geared farmer (with skillz) will be nice (I'm going to have to learn to pvp on my shaman). As far as crafting profs go, I'd say shoot for a min/max ideal and we'll figure out how to get it leveled using our farmers.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Malanorei (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
reply to Lothario
That's what I was thinking...probably the easiest to level. Plus he's going to have 2 crafting professions, and I can't think of two that would be more complimentary to each other...not to mention cloth is pretty cheap right now.

Lothario

Ottawa, ON
reply to McBrain
Not much in the AH so go enchanting/tailoring.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
reply to Immer
I don't know what professions my incoming Mage should have!!!!!!

Please halp!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I need to switch my engineer to a JC, man couldn't find tanking gems even the basic stamina one and a tanking meta.

We have many uncut gems in the gbank, and a couple of JCs who can cut what you need. Immergruen has most of the tanking/healing gems... some of the dps ones. If i'm not online, just mail me a wish list. I'd like to empty out our "raid prep" tabs as soon as possible, but would rather do it providing guildies with gems and enchants than to play the AH.

I know you guys are used to self-sufficiency, but let us help.
--

Lothario

Ottawa, ON
reply to Ginjer
I have 10 alliance toons on a care bear server so I could do it without faction changing. Anyone want to give me $250?

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I need to switch my engineer to a JC, man couldn't find tanking gems even the basic stamina one and a tanking meta.

I see myself spending a large amount of money here in the near term. I do not enjoy not being self-sufficient. Sucks having all maxed professions and not being able to utilize them.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Ginjer
Same here thanks to all of you to help me get 85 on my paladin it was fun to be able to run stuff with you guys.
--

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Venom1
I appreciate the help this weekend. It was nice getting to tag along side many of you in heroics and scenarios. It is nice seeing an active group of personnel on. Hopefully I will be on at launch. I am thinking about going for a long run and sleeping as early as possible and then waking up a little early to see what's poppin'.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Mr Fel
Premium
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
reply to Immer
It does.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

said by McBrain:

said by Immer:

ugh... classy is going to take some time.... and now we have a new race and class.

What race do you need a Mage in?

I'm probably going to end up changing to a Panda, but if you need a Human I might go that route.

We'll need pandas of all (relevant) classes

In the interest of full disclosure, here is where we stand on our classy achieves:
achievements.
said by our guild site that is blocked by websense :

• Classy Night Elves: Complete (will need a Monk)
• Classy Humans: Need Monk and Hunter
• Classy Gnomes: Need Monk, Priest, Warrior
• Classy Dwarves: Need Hunter, Priest, Warrior, Warlock, Rogue, Death Knight, Mage, Monk (oh my!)
• Classy Draenei: Need Hunter, Monk
• Classy Worgen: Need Death Knight, Hunter, Priest, Mage, Warrior
• Classy Pandaren: Need Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, Mage

So, yeah... honestly not sure why we ignored dwarves as much as we did. Hmm... anyhoo... that's where we stand.

I plan on Rocking the Pandaren Monk
--

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
reply to Immer
I'll level a Dwarf over there...Stoneform is awesome.

Gonna make the Mage a Panda since he's going to be my PvE toon, Epicurian is OP in a PvE setting.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to McBrain
said by McBrain:

said by Immer:

ugh... classy is going to take some time.... and now we have a new race and class.

I'm probably going to end up changing to a Panda, but if you need a Human I might go that route.

We'll need pandas of all (relevant) classes

In the interest of full disclosure, here is where we stand on our classy achieves:
achievements.
said by our guild site that is blocked by websense :

• Classy Night Elves: Complete (will need a Monk)
• Classy Humans: Need Monk and Hunter
• Classy Gnomes: Need Monk, Priest, Warrior
• Classy Dwarves: Need Hunter, Priest, Warrior, Warlock, Rogue, Death Knight, Mage, Monk (oh my!)
• Classy Draenei: Need Hunter, Monk
• Classy Worgen: Need Death Knight, Hunter, Priest, Mage, Warrior
• Classy Pandaren: Need Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, Mage

So, yeah... honestly not sure why we ignored dwarves as much as we did. Hmm... anyhoo... that's where we stand.
--

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

--
McBrain#1558 - DSLR resident face melter.

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Lothario
said by Lothario:

Ha, first thing I saw was a horde raid on Goldshire.

No officers were on before I logged. Will try to get in tonight, no guild buffs sucks.

I have my mule ready to go. Now it is a matter of deciding when to push the send button. Going to suck starting with nothing but BoAs. They should let you trade gold to your toons from your account. That is crap that I will have to start from 0.
--

Dissembled

join:2008-01-23
Indianapolis, IN
reply to Venom1
I didn't know you guys were on that server. I have an 82 Alliance on there I plan on leveling this week. Can I get an invite?

Lothario

Ottawa, ON
reply to Immer
Ha, first thing I saw was a horde raid on Goldshire.

No officers were on before I logged. Will try to get in tonight, no guild buffs sucks.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Lothario
The server is a low pop server... especially compared to Mal'Ganis. Without being too cocky, if you come to Nathrezim, you are coming to hang with our guild. Everything else on this server you can find anywhere... bad trade trolls, immaturity, ganking, weak AH. They do love their world pvp... but it just never is an event on our server. We'll see what kind of impact the cross realm zones will have on that once MoP drops and people are playing for srs.
--

Lothario

Ottawa, ON
reply to Venom1
Rolled a toon there, seems very dead.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Antonica
Redbull gives you wings!