Search similar:

uniqs

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

Yeah, Sha of Anger has 216m health, and I think 25+ people will be needed. I read the strat for him, and it's pretty straight forward.

I'll stick to Arcane for the first few attempts...I think the performance/gear level is a little better ratio at lower ilvls for Arcane. Once I can reach near hit cap comfortably without reforging every piece I'm wearing to hit, I think it will be just about time to switch over.

I'm starting to dig this Mage a lot. I'm not seeing many people dominate me on the dps meters. And the ones that are, are definitely better geared than I am. I was up around 100k on a couple pulls in Scarlet Monestary last night, bursting to close to 60k on bosses before evening out to somewhere around 40k (depending on mechanics).

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Venom14

Premium Member

to Venom14

Re: [Raiding] Raid Release Schedule

said by Blizzard Article :

The first Normal difficulty Mists of Pandaria Raid Dungeon is now available: Mogu'shan Vaults. Raid Finder and Heroic difficulties will be available Tuesday, October 9.

Raid Finder will unlock bosses in Mogu'shan Vaults and Heart of Fear over time, and all Mogu'shan Vaults bosses will be unlocked and available Tuesday, October 16. To access the new Raid Finder dungeons, you will need a minimum item level (ilevel) requirement of 463.

Here is the current schedule for these Raid releases:
Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Normal Mogu'shan Vaults
• Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
• Tuesday Oct. 16 - Second half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
• Tuesday, Oct. 30 - Normal Heart of Fear and Normal Terrace of Endless Spring (Must clear Heart of Fear first) with Heroic and Raid finder versions unlocking one week later

We will update this post with additional unlock information at a future point in time.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

1 recommendation

McBrain

From what I'm reading Salyis's Warband world boss could be doable with 20-25 people if most are level 90.

The strat seems pretty simple...here is a strat from Proudmore that was used last Wednesday:
quote:
We had 4 Tanks around 10 Healers Rest DPS

1. We had 2 of the higher level tanks on Boss
2. We had the 2 OTs on Adds
3. Have the MTs face boss away from raid, critical you do this.
4. Have the OTs pickup adds and put them in raid, from there you AoE them down.
5. When he casts stomp use damage reducing abilites to nerf the damage. Healers be ready to AoE heal a lot everyone will be on or around 25% HP.
6. When he casts the cannon attack it will not be a issue of hes facing away from raid. If hes facing towards them the raid needs to run away asap.

Its a rinse and repeat fight, we did this with only like 2 90s and most 86s-88s.

Info about our kill:

Server: Proudmoore US
Date: 9/26/12
Time: 3:00pm Server (PST Timezone)
Leader: Apéx (me)
Extra: 100% Pug, we asked in general if anyone wanted to do him and suprisingly downed him, we were server first and top 5 world =D
Loot: We all recieved one of those bags, some people only recieved 28gold which was a disappointment, others recieved purple level 90 rings, around a 490 ilvl.
I think 4 tanks and 10 healers is overkill. It looks like you could get by with 2-3 tanks and probably 6 healers, 14-15 dps could do it I reckon. The only real threat to the raid is the adds and the stomp (which does 150k dmg)...as long as adds are tanked/aoe'd and the boss is faced away it should be tank and spank.

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

I'm leveling a dwarf warrior (currently lvl 66) over on tichondrius. It's a really high pop server which is nice (lots of stuff happening, LOW AH prices) but the server ques are getting a little annoying and I was thinking of server swapping. Is there stuff to do on naztherim or is it pretty dead. WoW says its a low pop server.

Would you guys like me to bring him there or is your group pretty tightly-knit at this point?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

AH sucks but the group here is great.

You will be welcome my friend.

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

Whats a server swap cost anyway? 20 bucks?

Jobbie I know you also have a toon in aftershock on mal ganis, like me.

I havn't logged in over there yet though because I havnt bought the xpac yet. I didnt need it until my little dwarf got to the appropriate level. Are people playing in mal'ganis? Arch, Kris, etc?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Arch, Ant and myself still on horde side Mal'ganis is still going but at a slower pace, I wanted to give a serious try to alliance this expac and I had free transfered my Pally to Nathz when I got my scroll of rez when I got back.

Server transfer is $25

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

GEEZ, thats frickin steep.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Costs the same as race change, I just moved to dwarf from dranaei. I think that is even worse.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Pollux7777

Premium Member

to Pollux7777
said by Pollux7777:

I'm leveling a dwarf warrior (currently lvl 66) over on tichondrius. It's a really high pop server which is nice (lots of stuff happening, LOW AH prices) but the server ques are getting a little annoying and I was thinking of server swapping. Is there stuff to do on naztherim or is it pretty dead. WoW says its a low pop server.

Would you guys like me to bring him there or is your group pretty tightly-knit at this point?

we could use a dwarf warrior for classy. The best people to talk to about our guild are the new folks... clawfury See Profile, Ginjer See Profile, McBrain See Profile, Mr Fel See Profile. If you decide you'd like to come over, just shoot me a PM... I'd love to help out.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Pollux7777

to Pollux7777
I've done more with this guild in 4 days than I did with my old guild in 14 months. If that says anything about them.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Click for full size
-- US:Nathrezim {Alliance Listing}
Keep up the great work, Pride and Ego!

Feralmordius
join:2011-01-18

Feralmordius to Venom14

to Venom14

This is nice for all those reaching or just reached 90.

»us.battle.net/wow/en/for ··· page=1#1

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We've just applied a hotfix that removes the faction requirements for Justice gear.

Shado-Pan and August Celestial factions will no longer require Golden Lotus faction to purchase this gear. This will allow players who have reached level 90 to have additional sources of item level (ilevel) 450 gear to progress into the Dungeon Finder Heroic dungeons more readily.

Players who are looking to purchase this gear should seek out the following vendors:

Townlong Steppes:

Shado-Pan - Rushi the Fox in Shado-Pan Garrison
All - Commander Lo Ping in Niuzao Temple

Vale of Eternal Blossoms:

August Celestials - Sage Lotusbloom or Sage Whiteheart in the Horde and Alliance Shrines
Golden Lotus - Jaluu the Generous in front of Mogu’shan Palace

Dread Wastes:

Klaxxi - Ambersmith Zikk in Klaxxivess

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Immer

to Immer

...out of the 34 players on the server?
...i kid i kid

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to Feralmordius

Premium Member

to Feralmordius

They also just bumped JP gear to 458 (and nerfed Honor gear from 463 to 458). That was to prevent PVP from being the better gearing path.

Might not be in game yet. They're working on the hotfix.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain to Feralmordius

to Feralmordius
didn't take long for blizz to realize the folly of their end game plan

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I blame the beta testing.

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777 to McBrain

to McBrain

Damn. I'd love to join you guys. 25 bucks is so much though and I dont feel like leveling a 5th warrior, lol.

I'll have to think about it. It would really be nice to play with people I know rather than whatever random guild Im in right now....

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

$25 is worth it judging by your feelings in your statement about your current guild.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

Keep up the great work, Pride and Ego!

Nice we should skyrocket now that we are good for heroics, having our tanks and healers up there will let us get the dps on the heroic runs so we should gear up really soon.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario to Pollux7777

to Pollux7777
I get no respect.

Pollux7777
Saint Paul, MN

1 edit

Pollux7777

oops, I did it again.

I dont hate you, I promise!

*Edit* Looks like I got some unexpected overtime tonight. I'm taking this as a sign that I MUST TRANSFER.

I'm going to pull the trigger tonight I think. It's my birthday though, and the wife said she might be cooking me a special dinner, so who knows.

If I don't do it tonight though, then tomorrow!

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Feralmordius

to Feralmordius

Looks like I'll be grabbing a piece of this ASAP! Nice!

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

How did the raid go?
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to Venom14

to Venom14
WoW, I didn't realize I had played THAT much this weekend! :P #4 on the server? rofl. Never done that in my life.

EDIT: Given the pop, I think this is what you call being "the best and the brightest of the bottom of the barrel" hahaha

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

"Best of the rest!"

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Lothario

to Lothario
We basically went in to see the fight. We only had 8 people. With 10 I think we would have a legitimate chance to win.

My suggestion is to grind heroics/scenarios this week, gather all of our eligible lvl 90s to do a guild LFR next Tuesday, and then hit the ground running on Wednesday night with our 10 best players ready to smash that place to bits.

How does that sound to the rest of PnE?

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

With a couple of severely undergeared toons (2 healers including myself, and 2 dps) we managed to get the stone guardians encounter to about 42%.

on thursday we're going to be downing it. after raid last night we broke into two groups and ran a couple more heroics. i was actually fortunate enough to have a few gear drops (staff, shoulder, gloves) in the heroics for my shaman.

now i have to create a couple shoulder enchants with my scribe....i haven't even touched my other toons since the xpac except to log in so i can start the rested XP.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to McBrain

to McBrain
We'll have to see what the Grand Poo-Bah says. MIght be worth a few stabs at it on Saturday or Sunday.
clawfury

clawfury

My "best and the brighest of the bottom of the barrel" joke wasn't aimed at my esteemed colleagues in P&E, just to make sure it was understood. I'm just making jokes about this server :P