Search similar:

uniqs

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to McBrain

to McBrain

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

It's not a guarantee for loot. I used a Charm last Tuesday on the Stone Guardians in 10m Vaults and got 28g. Two others in the raid got the same thing too. Was an epic fail.

However, the next two bosses I hit the Dice and actually got gear from the Token roll.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Well, then...since I didn't have any charms for LFR this week, I didn't get the chance to piss them away. That's good, I guess.

Dark, I didn't look at the LFR loot table, but I'm fairly positive there's a belt for Mages in 10N off Stone Guard.

And to bring the conversation back to the tailoring patterns from yesterday, I was able to make 4 Imperial Silk, and should be able to make the 6 more I will need over the next 3 or 4 days it'll take me to get the 4700 more reputation I need to buy the pattern for gloves and chest.

Also, I've reached Friendly with Golden Lotus on Monday, and the Mistfall Village daily hub wasn't open for me yesterday...is there something I missed when it comes to accessing it? I did the Golden Pagoda hub, then the hub down by the water where I had to kill the elite, and that was it...nothing more available to me. I ended up getting just over 1200 rep from those two places yesterday, and would like to have another hub to get another 600-800 per day if I could.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

The second hub you do will change by day. It might be mistfall village, or the one by the water, or one near the ruins.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
I think you are done with the dailies for the day when you kill the elite and you get the bag of goodies, so that makes 10-12 quests.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
The village and the water alternate.

at friendly you'll only get two hubs per day, the fist hub is always the same the 2nd is sometimes the water but most offten the village.

I haven't done the 3rd hub (you get it at honored) enough to know if it alternates like that but I don't think so, just has different sets of quests.

but when you hit a new rep level be sure to look at the Pagoda hub for a non-daily quest (at honored you should get a quest to go to the ruins. and that opens the 3rd daily hub)
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I think you are done with the dailies for the day when you kill the elite and you get the bag of goodies, so that makes 10-12 quests.

Yep that seems to be the case, you do the dailies then when you finish a hub it will ether send you to an elite or to the next hub, you kill the elite and get a bag of goodies.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Thanks for the info...I was beginning to think I missed something.

What comes in the bag of goodies? I think so far I've only gotten gold and 1 Spirit of Harmony.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Random stuff, I've gotten a great panda feast twice, and a SoH once.

but its random, I've even gotten just gold a few times.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
I've gotten Spirits and JC recipes. My wife's inscriptionist has gotten Scrolls of Wisdom (yay for accelerating her staff).

Have yet to get anything for Blacksmithing, but I'm guessing that's intentional.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Hmm, my tailoring wasn't zen level until after I did my dailies yesterday. Since Lotus sells patterns, maybe they'll give me some tailoring stuff.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Lotus won't give anything till honred

Oh wait you mean from the Bag?
For me I haven't gotten any patterns from the bag, and i've been max tailoring since before I hit 90.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by DarkLogix:

Oh wait you mean from the Bag?

/nod

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Venom14

Premium Member

to Venom14
Looking forward to logging on tonight. If you'd rather work on gear or go for the a world boss tonight don't hesitate to let me know. We can push our continuation night back to Saturday. I'm flexible.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Any info on legendary quests and xfering?
and other quests? I have a EoE25 quest I want to do before xfering.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Blizzard Support Forum FAQ :

What will transfer with my character?

•The contents of your characters bags, bank, and void storage
•Your characters currencies including gold, honor, justice, valor, and conquest
• Your characters achievements and achievement points (including account-wide achievements)
• Your characters personal mounts (for example: class-specific mounts, Gladiator mounts, etc...)
• Your characters hidden ratings (MMR, BG Rating, etc)

What will not transfer with my character?

Your characters quest log will be cleared completely.
• Account-wide pets and mounts remain with the original Battle.net account.
• Character friends and ignore lists will be reset.
• User interface settings (macros, character-specific key bindings, etc...) will be reset.
• Guild affiliation does not transfer (unless you perform a Guild Master Realm Transfer).

Finish what you can. what you can't, we'll have to try to restart for you.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Right now I'm at 2 items for the new legendary and 15 embers for the staff.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I don't think losing the quest will destroy the items in these cases. Am I wrong?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I'm not sure, it might as you have to have the quest to get the items

You think before I xfer we could do a FL25 (one run of that and I think I'll have the 25 needed for the quest and could go to the next stage of it.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to Venom14

Premium Member

to Venom14
All I know is I am half way to 86 after just over an hour of questing. I like how it is going thus far. I am still able to pull more mobs than I had anticipated which is quite nice.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Hurry up, you soul sucking Monk, you.

We need you this coming Tuesday. The more horses we have in the stable, the more opportunities we have at winning.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by McBrain:

We need you this coming Tuesday. The more horses we have in the stable, the more opportunities we have at winning.

It's hard out there for a pimp. I am drunk all the time, trying to combat the evil in Pandarea. Someone needs to make me some good hangover food with exceptional stats.

I am working it. Just realize I will have zero DPS gear, unless the tanks/dps really do share gear. If so, I may be good to go by Tuesday. That of course is if I can get at least a level or two tonight and one a day over the weekend.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario

While you're at it, I need many stacks of cobalt ore .

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

2 edits

Immer to Ginjer

Premium Member

to Ginjer
said by Ginjer:

said by McBrain:

It's hard out there for a pimp. I am drunk all the time, trying to combat the evil in Pandarea. Someone needs to make me some good hangover food with exceptional stats.

I am working it. Just realize I will have zero DPS gear, unless the tanks/dps really do share gear. If so, I may be good to go by Tuesday. That of course is if I can get at least a level or two tonight and one a day over the weekend.

Skylara (and at least one other) have maxed leatherworking... and she'll be honored with GL today, so we'll have gear for you when you ding 90. For the rest of the week, I'll be staying up late farming leather on her toon once she's gone to bed.

I'll be hitting honored today, too... and will craft my first epic (chest) which will make me eligible for LFR and I'll run that, too. I've been stressed because I have been one of the undergeared in our raiding team. I'll be ready to make a difference Saturday night.

Oh, and if any of you can't (or don't want to {I've said from the onset that saturday night is an optional raid night... but I'd really like to raid sat night}) attend Saturday night's raid, just PM me so I know what I have. There are so many things we can do for the good of the guild right now, i just need to be able to schedule my time.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
Back just before DS released I xferred my priest on the last stage of the staff, and I did not lose any progress towards it.(I was onyl 1 Fulll HM clear in anyway). Also during DS I tried to do the server xfer and xfer back to get my rogues daggers faster(Fail I xferred the day it was hotfixed to not reset raid lockouts wasted $50 #neveragain..), and I didn't lose any clusters so you should be fine.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

Ginjer to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
Tango Mike. Thanks Immer.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Arsinic

Premium Member

to Arsinic
said by Arsinic:

Back just before DS released I xferred my priest on the last stage of the staff, and I did not lose any progress towards it.(I was onyl 1 Fulll HM clear in anyway). Also during DS I tried to do the server xfer and xfer back to get my rogues daggers faster(Fail I xferred the day it was hotfixed to not reset raid lockouts wasted $50 #neveragain..), and I didn't lose any clusters so you should be fine.

Sweet thanks

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

This is where we stand right now, I believe we have enough time to get people in heroic runs to get them up to speed. We have 3 tanks available for instant queues.

I feel that we should push to get people for saturday and get in and work on the first boss.

Ginjer
Premium Member
Earth

1 edit

Ginjer

Premium Member

So, after doing a little research and talking with some peeps, I am thinking of doing LW/Inscription. So, I am going to start farming all of the required mats Inscription now, since I still have Herbalism. I will likely spend some time on my Shaman farming leather from the 1-525 range and then attempt to purchase the rest from the AH or farm starter Pandarea beasts.

I like the idea of DMF cards and the items that Inscription provide to myself and guildmates.

Feel free to mail me any lowbie crafting materials to Pogasim (COD if you want. I will buy before you AH sell)

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
agreed.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON