spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

VonageSucks

@prserv.net

VONAGE really SOUNDS BAD.....

Im really disappointed with the way vonage charged me extra money.
My account was automatically changed from onHold plan to WorldPlan on Sep122012 &
my card was charged for Sep.However i wanted to cancel the service & called them on Sep13.
However no refund was issued as they told i sld have called only on Sep12.But they emailed about this renewal only on Sep 12 10:00 PM,
so obviously no customer will call immediately.This is a cheap way to get customer's money.
In the first place, i never wanted to put my account on on Hold Plan instead cancel it immediately..
but one of the rep convinced me to do so, saying no charges will be there for that but yet i paid $6 dollars per month.

On Top of all that, Customer service is the worst in class....as we need to be on Hold while they keep on transfering from one to other department

Now VONAGE really SOUNDS BAD.....

fredbisard

@charter.com
if you didn't want to be put on hold plan, i guess you shouldn't have been so gullible and NOT done what they said.

i'm almost sure you can only be on hold for a certain amount of time, which you didn't say how long that was, before they automatically start charging you for the last plan you were on, or something. i know xm radio does EXACTLY that as i have a radio on hold until december, that if i don't call them and tell them to either keep it on hold, reactivate it or totally deactivate it, they are going to put it back on it's last previous plan..

dnoyeB
Ferrous Phallus

join:2000-10-09
Southfield, MI
kudos:1
reply to VonageSucks
Changing plans with Vonage was painful in the past. My last change was pretty easy though.

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to VonageSucks
I've changed plans 3 times in the 2+ years I've been with Vonage and haven't had a single issue.

Have to agree with Fred's statement above about having not been so gullible to let them talk you into something you didn't want!
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

clairaross

join:2012-11-22
Carrollton, TX
reply to VonageSucks
You shouldn't have agreed to change on Hold plan to World Plan and cancelled it. Anyways wait till they change the plan to the original one you wish to continue...

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1
reply to VonageSucks
I have had Vonage for over a year now and it sounds fine to me. I am on the $9.99 unlimited for life plan and it works great.