uniqs
share rss forum feed

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
reply to buddahbless

Re: good for comcast.. what about everyone else

their right to keep them low. and your right to change services. if you can get DSL you can generally get cable. Change providers and won't have that. And ATT generally does NOT enforce their caps, especially on U-Verse.

Os

join:2011-01-26
US

And troll, it's also my right to complain about the fact that I have little choice but to pay such fees.

The corporate trolls seem to forget they have us by the horns.

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

Troll? hardly. You fail to see you have options. That's not my fault you don't change to those options. And its only your right until people get tired of hearing about those "complaints" when they're not valid. Typical Karl Fanboy- have options but fail to even move; you just take the easy way out and just bitch about what you decide to stay with.

Also again, nothing is stopping you from calling DSLX and creating your own DSL company. Nothing is stopping you from calling ATT directly and telling them you want wholesale access to their U-Verse network; which yes they do give.

Maybe instead of Corp trolls, there should be a thing called a customer troll. which is totally you.

buddahbless

join:2005-03-21
Premium
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service
reply to hottboiinnc

said by hottboiinnc:

their right to keep them low. and your right to change services. if you can get DSL you can generally get cable. Change providers and won't have that. And ATT generally does NOT enforce their caps, especially on U-Verse.

Keep them low for who? the ever growing demand that they knew was coming, they want to nickel and dime us to death. Obviously you don't know ATT at all. AS I DO have there service and no cable is not available in this area of IL, Also so does my cousin ( I have DSL he has U-verse). The fact that you commented that ATT does not enforce caps shows how naive you are and you dont have there service, as my cousin and I have both paid overages to the death star on a number of occasions in the past months. hotboiinnc Please don't comment on things you know nothing of.