spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BBS

@rr.com

Los Angeles Film Company looking for Best T1 Internet Price

Hello- I'm looking for the best price for a T1 internet line, we are a post production company and are needing to upgrade.
Any suggestions/comments are appreciated!

Thank you

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22

Hi, without an exact address, I can just offer estimated prices for the general area:

1.5 x 1.5 Mbps T1
= $219.95 per month, 3 year term (no router/un-managed)
or
= $274.70 per month, 3 year term (fully managed with carrier provided router)

2.0 x 2.0 Mbps managed EoC (Ethernet-over-Copper)
= $248.00 per month, 3 year term

3.0 x 3.0 Mbps managed EoC
= $324.00 per month, 3 year term

*Many more options available.. For a customized bid, please contact me directly:

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com

[Also via DSLreports' IM]

Thank you!

FreedomFire
Bandwidth Quotes

join:2004-07-23
Chesapeake, VA
reply to BBS

You can get a snap shot comparison of multiple providers available for your location via email (real time) ... free and no obligation just by requesting a quote via this portal:

Dedicated Bandwidth

You'll get an immediate automatic email with a first cut run through from our quoting system which is tapped into a large provider database.

If you'll add any specific details in the comments section we'll do more indepth research on your behalf (again at no cost) and negotiate the best price for you. BTW, we offer a low price guarantee also.

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
DS3 Bandwidth
LinkedIn Profile
--
FreedomFire Communications.....Real Choices For Voice, Data, And Internet Services
»t.co/YUA6upy

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
New York, NY
reply to BBS

Hi BBS, I'll need the full address and phone number at the location needing service to find you the guaranteed lowest price on a T1 line. We have strategic relationships with over 100 provider partners, and access to the lowest pricing available - as low as $199.

You can email me directly at phils@commquotes.com, or IM me here.

We'll negotiate a great deal for you...

Phil
CommQuotes
888-9-QUOTES
888-978-6837
www.commquotes.com
phils@commquotes.com

solveforce
solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to BBS

Have you found a T1 provider yet? Have you considered Ethernet services? What kind of connection do you currently have now? We can always be reached at (888) 765-8301 or you can get real time quotes at »www.t1linenetwork.com since you have not given an address and NPA/NXX for accuracy.
--
»www.solveforce.com has the Telecom Bits

Expand your moderator at work

NexG

join:2012-10-12
Los Angeles, CA
reply to solveforce

Re: Los Angeles Film Company looking for Best T1 Internet Price

Without knowing the exact address, I can be sure if the service would be feasible. LA metropolitan area can usually be served though.

T1 x 1 = $399
T1 x 2 = $599

Bonding, not load balancing, is available with any type of carriers and services.

Moon
213 487 1500
moonjbae@nexg.com

Metnet

join:2012-10-14

Re: Bandwidth

How much total bandwidth is needed for 400 users at speeds 10/5 per user?

solveforce
solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

1 edit

@Metnet

Are you talking simultaneous Bandwidth? How many users will be online all at once? You need to be more specific.
--
»www.solveforce.com has the Telecom Bits

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
reply to Metnet

For 400 users, each at that speed, I would considering starting with at least a 100 x 100 Mbps fiber line.

Depending on where you're located, we can install a full GigE line and have it throttled down to your bandwidth requirements (then scaled up as needed).

Please note that installation can take upwards of 6+ months because of construction/build-out requirements...unless you're already in a fiber lit building..

If you want to send me your address I will check for you ASAP.

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com