Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Re: Some new Kickstarters

I pledged $65 towards Project Eternity. That gives me two copies, a digital and hard-copy!

Nightshade
Premium Member
join:2002-05-26
Salem, OR

Nightshade

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

I pledged $65 towards Project Eternity. That gives me two copies, a digital and hard-copy!

I put in 35 myself for the game. Seems to be a good investment and looking forward to it

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

I pledged for the game and expansion. Totally worth it. And I haven't been in the mood to pay full retail price for a single game in a long time (other than Torchlight!), I'd always wait for a deal... and hilariously enough, I'm willingly paying extra for the couple of games coming out on kickstarter without regret.
And PE reached every stretch goal and some more so far. Not sure if they'll add one more as there are only 12 hours left... but they did already pass the last goal of 3.5m by almost a 100k already and it's not slowing down.

I just wish Shaker would get some attention afterwards. I really love their concept, but their initial start was a bit too vague and they're having trouble keeping up. Hopefully it'll pick up once the PE kickstarter ends.
Zoder
join:2002-04-16
Miami, FL

Zoder

There is a 4 million goal now. With the paypal pledges they just might reach it.