1 edit

Mentat to El Quintron

Premium Member

to El Quintron

Re: Borderlands 2

said by El Quintron:

said by Ghastlyone:

Nice, that's good to hear.

One thing that drives me crazy playing the first BL, is no mini map on my screen. I gotta constantly hit Tab to open my UI and go to the map there.

It has a mini-map now and it's better than the echo-tracking from the first one, I'll post a bit more when I've done some solo time, right now I end up in the middle of the action, behind my squadmates who've taken the week off to play this.

So I'm stuck at level 9 with a bunch of level 17 characters at the moment, I'm mostly following and getting my ass handed to me. So I haven't had time to get comfortable, I'm just gaining levels and trying to keep up.

Yeah, it seems that +/- a couple levels really makes a huge difference. A pal of mine jumped in with us while we were lvl 8 or so and he was lvl 4 and he just got fucking handled.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

said by Mentat:

Yeah, it seems that +/- a couple levels really makes a huge difference. A pal of mine jumped in with us while we were lvl 8 or so and he was lvl 4 and he just got fucking handled.

At level 9 with a level 17 team, those needle-stalker things (phasing spider ants that shoot needles at you) were eating alive, if it hit me, I was dead.