spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Val
@bell.ca

Val

Anon

Teksavvy's issue

May be I am wrong, but in my opinion, Teksavvy become too big for it's capabilities.
I have services with teksavvy for many years. Now I am step-by-step moving to alternative providers.
service not reliable as before, usual waiting time to talk to support- over 30 minutes.
email support - just BS (sorry, just my opinion).
I've been recommended teksavvy to many of my friends, not any more.

TSI guys-if you would like to change my opinion-please try. I wish i could stay with you, but...

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

said by Val :

TSI guys-if you would like to change my opinion-please try. I wish i could stay with you, but...

Would you kindly contact me & we can elaborate as to what you are looking for. As for wait times, yes we know, & we're not denying that it's definitely cumbersome. As for email support, I'd gladly take a look at the conversations & replies that were given to you.

One last thing, if I may. It really is a simply inquiry... how come you are posting from a Bell.ca connection? Is your Teksavvy service down & not working? Would you need help to fix something?

Thanks,
Martin
vnkvnk4
join:2003-09-20
Canada

vnkvnk4

Hi Martin,
Could you please provide your contact number or email?
one of cases, unresolved yet-Ticket#2012092110052099. please check it and you would see another proof of my opinion.
Yes, currently I am with Bell already, recently switched. As I mentioned, I am step-by-step moving to alternatives. But I still have one DSL and one Tektalk account with Teksavvy (thinking about one more VOIP line, but not very enthusiastic to go with you). plus one DSL account which is belong to my brother, but I am taking care of all troubleshooting. that's his ticket mentioned above.
So, please email me(vnkvnk@yahoo.com) your contact info and for sure I will contact you

Val
@bell.ca

Val to JenSuisUn

Anon

to JenSuisUn
Hi Martin,
Could you please provide your contact number or email?
one of cases, unresolved yet-Ticket#2012092110052099. please check it and you would see another proof of my opinion.
Yes, currently I am with Bell already, recently switched. As I mentioned, I am step-by-step moving to alternatives. But I still have one DSL and one Tektalk account with Teksavvy (thinking about one more VOIP line, but not very enthusiastic to go with you). plus one DSL account which is belong to my brother, but I am taking care of all troubleshooting. that's his ticket mentioned above.
So, please email me(vnkvnk@yahoo.com) your contact info and for sure I will contact you