Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to Guspaz

Premium Member

to Guspaz

Re: Which one?

said by Guspaz:

Avoid BB10 at all costs: it's a dead-end platform that in the best case will never be more than niche.

Regardless of RIM's problems, you're not really in any sort of position to tell anyone to avoid something that isn't yet on the market.

As much as I am not naive to hold my breath, I am also not so arrogant to claim all is over. A lot can change in even a few months.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by Gone:

said by Guspaz:

Avoid BB10 at all costs: it's a dead-end platform that in the best case will never be more than niche.

Regardless of RIM's problems, you're not really in any sort of position to tell anyone to avoid something that isn't yet on the market.

As much as I am not naive to hold my breath, I am also not so arrogant to claim all is over. A lot can change in even a few months.

The phones will do well, remember the BB service isn't going anywhere, if you think the "market" is going to allow that lucrative service to disappear, the naysayers have another thing coming to them.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

said by Guspaz:

I chalk it up to a form of fanboyism or some reverse form of fanboyism and a need for someone to convey themselves as an expert. I typically wait until I've used something before I give advise on whether or not it's a usable device.

I had to chuckle at 'dead end platform'... will phone communications be replaced by telepathic communications? I hope so, I'll understand women much better than I do now.

A Lurker
that's Ms Lurker btw
Premium Member
join:2007-10-27
Wellington N

A Lurker

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

I had to chuckle at 'dead end platform'... will phone communications be replaced by telepathic communications? I hope so, I'll understand women much better than I do now.

Nah, by that time we'll have figured out how to create false images just to screw you around.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to urbanriot

to urbanriot
said by urbanriot:

Fat chance, you'll be more confused than ever if you could read their minds.