Search similar:

uniqs
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL to miataman

to miataman

Re: NFL Network online

Glad it worked for you. Verizon doesn't have a stellar track record when it comes to its partner account logon process and how the Verizon websites do or do not create the correct cookie. I was plagued with the never ending popup request to install the Google toolbar and reverting to me living in New York instead of California (cookies issues). The recent upgrade to the MyVerizon and Verizon forum sites finally fixed these problems. I'm holding my breath hoping they don't come back.
thetick
join:2009-06-22
White Plains, NY

thetick

said by PJL:

Verizon doesn't have a stellar track record when it comes to its partner account logon process and how the Verizon websites do or do not create the correct cookie. I was plagued with the never ending popup request to install the Google toolbar and reverting to me living in New York instead of California (cookies issues). The recent upgrade to the MyVerizon and Verizon forum sites finally fixed these problems. I'm holding my breath hoping they don't come back.

That is funny. At CNN on-line the local weather forecast shows the west coast. I'm in the NYC DMA. The NFL Authorization fails for me , but the NFL Network works fine with my FIOS TV..Argh Any clue who to even contact at Verizon? I'm almost sure the clueless CSR will just say it's not supported to close the call.
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

If you have twitter, contact @verizonsupport. They were able to help me out when I had the same issue. And rather quickly.