uniqs
share rss forum feed

cbobby

join:2009-06-14
New Windsor, MD
reply to Max Signal

Re: Post your Sprint 3g speeds

said by Max Signal:

It is not a constitutional right to have high speed internet. You cannot expect any corporation or even government agency to invest millions of dollars to provide you with high speed internet unless it is financially feasible for them .

You are quite tiresome with your raving.

I live in more or less suburbia...it once was rural. I have dozens of homes with Comcast Cable connections One Quarter of a mile east as well as west of my house. I offered to Comcast $2500 to run a cable to my location.
They said no.

Is this your personnal space....do you have the power on this board to censor or dictate what is posted?

I know you use this board to drum up business for your company.

I've spent money with you....buying antennas and amps...which did work great for a while.....but the problem is Sprint.

Don't you get a lot of customers because of poor Sprint service?

Max Signal
Premium
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY
kudos:1

I am raving ??? You constantly post your miserable speeds and once in a while good ones . I am just stating that facts as they are presented . We feel your pain . It sucks . What more can be said . But you keep posting as if it is Millenicom's fault in the forum dedicated to them . Post your disdain for Sprint in the Sprint Forum . Millenicom can only voice your concerns to Sprint . Millenicom just resells Sprint service they are not a cellular provider. They have no control over where Sprint chooses to spend their money on their network .

And no I do not want to people to have crappy service to sell my goods . Yes I have a business but I do not wish for other misfortune to help my business. It sucks that Comcast does not extend their service to your location . But I guess it does not seems feasible to them business wise or perhaps there is some other legit reason it cannot be done .

Keep posting your lousy speeds , Does not bother me . Perhaps there are other alternatives you have not pursued or maybe there are not. But as Jim stated constantly posting your bad speeds are not going to get anyone at Sprints attention . I doubt they come to these boards. Perhaps you need to find a source at Sprint that will help you with your plight.

cbobby

New Windsor, MD

said by Max Signal See Profile
Keep posting your lousy speeds ,But as Jim stated constantly posting your bad speeds are not going to get anyone at Sprints attention . I doubt they come to these boards. Perhaps you need to find a source at Sprint that will help you with your plight.
[/BQUOTE :

Monday, on a bike ride,

I spoke to a tech raising a new tower on the New Windsor water tower pad. Told me it was Sprint, "a temporary tower", and it was going to be 4G.

The tower pad is 5M from me in the town of New Windsor proper..

must be on-line now as my 3G speeds have improved...

Last Result:

Download Speed: 955 kbps (119.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 367 kbps (45.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 148 ms

Last Result:

Download Speed: 929 kbps (116.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 533 kbps (66.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 140 ms

cbobby

New Windsor, MD

So Much for the Speed BUMP

Last Result:

Download Speed: 160 kbps (20 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 519 kbps (64.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 144 ms

Last Result:

Download Speed: 148 kbps (18.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 690 kbps (86.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 145 ms

Last Result:

Download Speed: 242 kbps (30.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 509 kbps (63.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 149 ms