Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to Gone

Re: Which one?

said by Gone:

said by Guspaz:

Avoid BB10 at all costs: it's a dead-end platform that in the best case will never be more than niche.

Regardless of RIM's problems, you're not really in any sort of position to tell anyone to avoid something that isn't yet on the market.

I chalk it up to a form of fanboyism or some reverse form of fanboyism and a need for someone to convey themselves as an expert. I typically wait until I've used something before I give advise on whether or not it's a usable device.

I had to chuckle at 'dead end platform'... will phone communications be replaced by telepathic communications? I hope so, I'll understand women much better than I do now.

A Lurker
that's Ms Lurker btw
Premium
join:2007-10-27
Wellington N

said by urbanriot:

I had to chuckle at 'dead end platform'... will phone communications be replaced by telepathic communications? I hope so, I'll understand women much better than I do now.

Nah, by that time we'll have figured out how to create false images just to screw you around.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to urbanriot

said by urbanriot:

Fat chance, you'll be more confused than ever if you could read their minds.