share rss forum feed

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12

[ARIZONA] KAHM

I love things of the past,i think they were MUCH BETTER than then the crap available now...

Recently i found 2 stations on my internet radio that STILL PLAY A "BEAUTIFUL MUSIC" FORMAT (this and another) but it sadly IS NOT LIKE IT WAS IN THE 70s! (No surprise) They mix in vocals which really shows how bad things have gotton over the years.. (The other one is in Texas) When i listen to a BEAUTIFUL MUSIC STREAM,I DO NOT WANNA HEAR VOCALS!!! (Songs with ppl singing in them)

IF THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP THIS FORMAT ALIVE,THEY SHOULD DO IT ALL THE WAY! (70s style)

I am grateful to have MUSIC CHOICE which thankfully STILL HAS thier 70s BEAUTIFUL MUSIC stream (No vocals) and i love it!!!! -- We have Music Choice thru our Cable company and im glad to be giving them some $$$$ for the good service they provide!!

In my opinion MUSIC CHOICE is the BEST music provider out there... (SonicTap is #2 (They also have a 70s style BEAUTIFUL MUSIC stream but it plays a few UPBEAT TRACKS (Not as easy) and i really dont like it as much))

corrosive23

join:2002-06-06
Tucson, AZ

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to Dude111

Im sorry buddy i didnt realise i was