advo

Anon

Service Errors, Bitloading/Stats

Click for full size
bitloading
Click for full size
stats
Hey all,

I'll make a long story short...7 months ago we had uverse installed, nothing but issues. After about 8 tech visits, as well as 3 or 4 line tech visits, our service finally was stable and I had zero issues (other than a few service outages) over the last 4 months. This was, till yesterday of course. They actually got a field tech out to my house the same day since I had so many issues in the past, and of course find no issues at my house (everything is new)...So a line tech is supposed to be out today. Wondering if you could take a look at my bitloading in case anyone here can see anything that may be helpful. I'll include my stats as well. We were running on the 32M profile for the last 4 months, then as something happened, even UV is now stating we should be on the 25M profile (so something has happened).

Thanks everyone!
advo

advo

Anon

Click for full size
Click for full size
Line tech was out and said there were no issues on the line (surprise) and lowered the profile to 25M. I can't help but feel they are just band-aiding the issue again....Thoughts?
advo

advo

Anon

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
I know I keep re-updating my own ticket..but service just went out again. Just trying to keep this updated in case anyone has any clues...now its saying i should be on 19M profile, lol. sigh...