All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

sneff1984
@bhn.net

sneff1984 to mrmazda

Anon

to mrmazda

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

Hi,

Do you know what HD channels will be added? Hopefully more starz and others.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by sneff1984 :

Hi,

Do you know what HD channels will be added? Hopefully more starz and others.

We add them all the time
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

1 recommendation

HDOrlando to sneff1984

to sneff1984
sneff,

They add them every quarter. I post the public notices on another site and also get them from Michigan and Bakersfield. Where are you at?

BTW: The reason we do not have more HD Starz is because they are on a month to month deal. This is the reason is the reason it took so long for some divisions to finally get Weather Channel HD. Since it has been month to months at least two years, a deal should be near and we will likely get all the Starz/ available Encore/Plex HD within a few months of Time Warner striking a new deal for it.

sneff1984
@bhn.net

sneff1984

Anon

Hi,

I am in the Orlando FL area.

Thanks

RUQRU
Mac Addict
Premium Member
join:2005-07-30
Central FL

RUQRU

Premium Member

What happened to HDNet? I recall it had some cool programming. I think it was dropped a few years ago. Any chance it may come back?
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando to sneff1984

to sneff1984
The next notice comes no later than a week from today.

I'll have to start posting my possibilities list here but HD channel candidates include.......

TWC SportsNet SD/HD (National Version) TWC Deportes SD/HD (National version, Pac 12 Regional Networks HD, Sundance HD, Shopping HD Channels, etc.

Again, I'll have to start posting my list here.
HDOrlando

HDOrlando to RUQRU

to RUQRU
It got dropped a little over 3 years ago. HDNet now AXS.TV wanted to be on Digital Basic with HDNet Movies staying on the HD Pak.

The old HDNet is being phased out and I've heard programs like Art Mann are now censored and they are getting rid of stuff. It's definitely not going to be the same channel anymore and is getting bad reviews.

It's possible they will push harder to get on more systems though. We will se but the best thing is the addition of NFL Network.

RUQRU
Mac Addict
Premium Member
join:2005-07-30
Central FL

RUQRU

Premium Member

said by HDOrlando:

It got dropped a little over 3 years ago. HDNet now AXS.TV wanted to be on Digital Basic with HDNet Movies staying on the HD Pak.

The old HDNet is being phased out and I've heard programs like Art Mann are now censored and they are getting rid of stuff. It's definitely not going to be the same channel anymore and is getting bad reviews.

It's possible they will push harder to get on more systems though. We will se but the best thing is the addition of NFL Network.

Thanks for the info...sad to see they ruined what was kind of a cool channel. I remember watching the old HDNET quite often. IR that they had some good original programming at the time.