spc
uniqs

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Ginjer

Premium Member

to Ginjer

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

I'll be there with you. And talked arch into rolling a panda as well so he'll be on some. People always come back for xpac, not sure how long it will last, but at least some time.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Antonica:

I'll be there with you. And talked arch into rolling a panda as well so he'll be on some. People always come back for xpac, not sure how long it will last, but at least some time.

Yeah, but we need more than 3 total people to explore content. It is fun in the casual sense, but I would prefer to play with a large group. For a while we had 6-7 people at a time. That is great.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I like having my alliance toon with these guys, they are great group best decision ever.

For my horde toons I will stay on Aftershock and help as much as I can.

whycantwehaveboth.jpg

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

I like having my alliance toon with these guys, they are great group best decision ever.

For my horde toons I will stay on Aftershock and help as much as I can.

whycantwehaveboth.jpg

Sucks having faction/server changed 9 toons. But, who knows, maybe more people will get back on with MoP. I know Lothario and I seem to be on the most.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

the past 2 weeks the kids have sucked all life out of me. I'm lucky to get on for 20 minutes a day. Soon as they are better, i'm shipping them off to family anywhere I can :P

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Redbull gives you wings!