PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM

Re: Razer Naga Sale

I have one of these, and found out I am more of an FPS gamer than an MMO gamer when it comes to mouse styles. I depend more on the FWD/BACK thumb buttons than side buttons, and this mouse irks me to no end because those buttons are so far forward on the mouse that you have to use your index finger to hit them, when you should be using it to left-click.

(classic example of the FWD/BACK buttons in WoW: FWD was always my silence regardless of class, and BACK was my distance closer, i.e. death grip)

I actually stopped using the Razer Naga for a while and went back to my good ole Logitech mx518. I'm forcing myself to use the Razer for now, but I would not mind buying another mouse if I found something worthwhile.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

I find it great for GW2. Gw2 has 9 skills on the bar. So i can go with a skill per button with the elite skill being button 11 on the Naga. I find it easier to moving with WASD and click buttons on the naga than to move up and hit 1-8. But that's just me.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

I actually stopped using the Razer Naga for a while and went back to my good ole Logitech mx518. I'm forcing myself to use the Razer for now, but I would not mind buying another mouse if I found something worthwhile.

I used to have an mx518...it was a little big for my liking.

I actually just "found" my Razer DeathAdder under the driver's seat in my car and started using it again. It feels awesome to use a gaming mouse specifically designed for left-handed use.

So, now I have a brand new Coolermaster Inferno sitting on my desk taking up space. I think I may have just sold it to a coworker as I was typing this post, though...which is awesome.