New York, NY

Octavean to skeechan

MVM

to skeechan

Re: Two thumbs WAY down on iOS 6...fixed stuff that wasn't broke

said by skeechan:

I've rebooted 10 times. It ain't fixed.

Well then you’re holding it wrong!

LOL, Just kidding. I agree with everything you just said, although, I wouldn’t have likely put it so bluntly. I’ll also add that all my music played fine except for the music I bought from iTunes. I had to delete and re-download them which still didn’t work. I deleted them again but this time disconnected my new iPad from the computer and downloaded them again. That time it worked and purchased music played fine.

I have a Walking Dead app where I have purchased a handful of books in-app. The app was there after the update but none of the books. I had a bit of a time trying to figure out how to get those books back,…couple of new gray hairs,… but that’s OK given I pulled out so much hair anyway,…

I expect the overall feel will improve when they release a few minor updates to iOS 6.0.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

1 edit

skeechan

Premium Member

Now I just realized that IMAP accounts won't refresh. I have to manually delete items that were deleted by other clients even after a header refresh in iOS.

The youtube app blows...no airplay without mirroring, not iPad native, FULL of ads... Google sucks more than Apple does. I wouldn't think you could make a youtube app any worse than the one for ICS but they've managed to surpass endlessly buffering and frame dropping disaster on Android.
Expand your moderator at work