join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to Kwik

Re: Installing personally owned Modem

said by Paralipsis:

"Just called the Indianapolis branch and they said they were still unable to allow me to use my DOCSIS 3.0 modem (SB6141, but they didn't even ask what model it was) and had no idea when it would be possible."
BHNTECHXPERT "Please open a direct forums thread and include your modem IP so I can pull your account information."

Gary are some branches/regions still not allowing Customer Owned Modems on Lightning? or did Paralipsis get a person that wasnt aware of the new Modem list protocols ??
--
Bakersfield Region Taft CA Brighthouse Customer Since 2003

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
said by Guide_Tim:

said by Paralipsis:

"Just called the Indianapolis branch and they said they were still unable to allow me to use my DOCSIS 3.0 modem (SB6141, but they didn't even ask what model it was) and had no idea when it would be possible."
BHNTECHXPERT "Please open a direct forums thread and include your modem IP so I can pull your account information."

Gary are some branches/regions still not allowing Customer Owned Modems on Lightning? or did Paralipsis get a person that wasnt aware of the new Modem list protocols ??

Nope... his concern has been taken care of and he is now running on his 6141.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~