Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RUQRU
Premium
join:2005-07-30
Florida
reply to sneff1984

Re: If you could add a product, feature or make a change...

What happened to HDNet? I recall it had some cool programming. I think it was dropped a few years ago. Any chance it may come back?

HDOrlando

join:2011-11-30
kudos:1

It got dropped a little over 3 years ago. HDNet now AXS.TV wanted to be on Digital Basic with HDNet Movies staying on the HD Pak.

The old HDNet is being phased out and I've heard programs like Art Mann are now censored and they are getting rid of stuff. It's definitely not going to be the same channel anymore and is getting bad reviews.

It's possible they will push harder to get on more systems though. We will se but the best thing is the addition of NFL Network.

RUQRU
Premium
join:2005-07-30
Florida

said by HDOrlando:

It got dropped a little over 3 years ago. HDNet now AXS.TV wanted to be on Digital Basic with HDNet Movies staying on the HD Pak.

The old HDNet is being phased out and I've heard programs like Art Mann are now censored and they are getting rid of stuff. It's definitely not going to be the same channel anymore and is getting bad reviews.

It's possible they will push harder to get on more systems though. We will se but the best thing is the addition of NFL Network.

Thanks for the info...sad to see they ruined what was kind of a cool channel. I remember watching the old HDNET quite often. IR that they had some good original programming at the time.