how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kliles

join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON

[TV] looking for pricing

I am looking for pricing on Bell Fibe TV (only TV) and I find Bell's website close to useless... I have confirmed my area code has FIBE TV, but I cannot find clear pricing info. I do not have (and wont have) any other Bell services, so a bundle is not in the cards. Do I have to call and talk to the mothership?

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1

said by kliles:

I do not have (and wont have) any other Bell services, so a bundle is not in the cards.

They still don't offer FibeTV without internet services included. Some people have reported being able to get "zero-rate internet", but it doesn't seem consistent.

kliles

join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON

said by bt:

said by kliles:

I do not have (and wont have) any other Bell services, so a bundle is not in the cards.

They still don't offer FibeTV without internet services included. Some people have reported being able to get "zero-rate internet", but it doesn't seem consistent.

Wow. I had no idea. I guess that explains why the website is consumed with forcing you to pick a bundle. Ok, they are off my radar now. Looks like OTA is the next and likely only choice. Thanks

mr weather
Premium
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

Lots of OTA available in Mississauga. A modest antenna on the roof and you'll get Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo with ease.
--
"It's all coming down!!" - Mike Holmes