Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to mazhurg

Re: Teksavvy Installation Nightmare - Letter to CEO (Followup)

That's why we need a balanced approach. Still a lot of our expenses go to the 5% of users who either abuse the service or CSR's or both.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

TSILiz
Premium
join:2012-08-20
kudos:6
reply to My2Cents

Hi There My2Cents,

My manager would like to contact you about this situation. If you could post a reliable phone number and time in our direct forum that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Liz

QuantumPimp

join:2012-02-19
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to J E F F

said by J E F F:

That's why we need a balanced approach. Still a lot of our expenses go to the 5% of users who either abuse the service or CSR's or both.

Crappy service is why I fired Rogers as a provider ten years ago and am instead a very happy TekSavvy customer.

Ahhhhhhhh ... and I see you proudly and arrogantly strut the Rogers' mantra about customers abusing the delecate and technically fragile Rogers internet service. How nice. Of course to be fair, you may want to say something about Rogers abusing 100% of their customers through aggressive billing practices and illegal contracts. Something TekSavvy does not do.

TekSavvy deserves a lot of respect because this thread demonstrates a willingness to work with even the most difficult customers. I think everyone here already knows all about Rogers. No need to remind us.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

I hate Rogers, if it makes you feel any better. Although it has nothing to with their lame CSR, it's from the greed above.

I like reading these Teksavvy threads because it will be my next move.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

QuantumPimp

join:2012-02-19
Reviews:
·voip.ms

1 recommendation

said by J E F F:

I hate Rogers, if it makes you feel any better.

Sadly, yes it does. Sigh. A personal character flaw.

The OP may be a bad person, or may have some sort of emotional defect ... temporary or otherwise. I don't know. His behaviour certainly appears out of balance. TekSavvy has culpability in this particular situation too so it's not unprovoked.

All the talk of firing customers is just bravado. Who decides on the 5%? Does 5% become a goal? We must fire 5% of our customers this month ... let's form The Committee. Dear customer: You called our support department last month which makes you part of the 5%. We kindly request that you f*uck off! Thank you for your patronage, but seriously, f*uck you, from The Committee.

The public "finding of truths" in this thread between the OP and Marc served what purpose exactly? Weird.

The lack of finesse in dealing with this matter makes be think about TekSavvy as a company. Being a bit rough around the edges makes me like TekSavvy even more. You know you're not getting a polished turd from the CEO who will smile to your face all the while stabbing you in the back.

graniterock

join:2003-03-14
London, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·TekSavvy Cable

said by QuantumPimp:

The lack of finesse in dealing with this matter makes be think about TekSavvy as a company. Being a bit rough around the edges makes me like TekSavvy even more. You know you're not getting a polished turd from the CEO who will smile to your face all the while stabbing you in the back.

Back when we had the UBB stuff Bell focused on the shareholder. TSI focused on the public good. While TSI is a for profit company I do believe they have values about creating a good product with good value. They aren't looking at screwing people. They care about their reputation. Yes they make mistakes but at the end of the day I'd rather give my money to TSI or one of the other smaller ISPs who see me as a customer.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ruPTjIO···&t=1m19s
Expand your moderator at work