spc
uniqs
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

1 edit

Jodokast to HaloMom

to HaloMom

Re: Theramore's Fall Unlocked Today, September 17th

ya, im a destro warlock and i can solo the scenario too, but it still sucks that someone can go afk and there is nothing you can do about it. dont get why blizzard didnt add in the afk boot option

Jobbie- regarding tips on destro, are you aware that the rain of fire spell is not a channel spell as destro? also there is a glyph that when you use the main fire HOT that you get healed per tic, also when you getting swarmed use the ability that makes you immune to damage for 8 sec, and then there is the other spell that reduces 20% of all damage over 8 sec. so what i do is use the immune to damage when that is done you take 50% of the damage prevented, so i use a HS to recupe from that

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Thanks for the tips Jodo!
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to Jodokast

to Jodokast
Only thing that occurred to me for AFKers.. have a hunter MD some mobs to him, so at least he'll spend some repair money at the very least..

Or a priest life grip him to water so he drowns.. LOL

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by djlar:

Only thing that occurred to me for AFKers.. have a hunter MD some mobs to him, so at least he'll spend some repair money at the very least..

Or a priest life grip him to water so he drowns.. LOL

You can't really do that if he's not zoned in
Jodokast
join:2012-05-10

Jodokast

if they dont zone in they dont get loot\credit. at one point they will have to zone sometime before the last boss is downed. I like the ideas of killing them, but they still get loot for boss kill even if they are dead. so its a win\win for them. we are still screwed.
blizzard really needs to add the afk boot, i dont pug the scenario till the fix that

so i just make a group using trade

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya but they can tell the progress without zoning in so they could just port in as soon as the final act starts.

Then isn't there some range on misdirect/life-throw?

Life-grip needs a nerf (I get tired of a priest killing raid members with it).

there's one that will grip anyone they think they can cause to fall off.

or in firelands will grip anyone that kills a critter and he'll grip them into the lava.