how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Lothario

Re: [MoP] Mists of Pandaria Midnight Activation Details

According to the notes from OP they won't restart the servers, at midnight PST MoP will 'auto-activate'

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
reply to Immer
Reality: wait time to log in, massive lag to kill "watching" any change, and last minute patch just in case you thought you were "right on time".

Kidding aside, this seems pretty cool, and I am now getting some anticipation for this game. It has until Feb (when my annual pass runs out) to convince me to keep a sub, so far I haven't gotten far enough to even bother choosing talent points since the last patch on any toons lol.
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by stvnbrs:

Reality: wait time to log in, massive lag to kill "watching" any change, and last minute patch just in case you thought you were "right on time".

Kidding aside, this seems pretty cool, and I am now getting some anticipation for this game. It has until Feb (when my annual pass runs out) to convince me to keep a sub, so far I haven't gotten far enough to even bother choosing talent points since the last patch on any toons lol.

Some people do not like the way the did the talent trees. I happen to enjoy it. You can really pick whatever you'd like to fit your playstyle or those you play with. The only complaint for me thus far is massive ganking. (I chose a PvP server, so I have to deal with it, but still hate it )
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (85 Orc Shaman) MG/H

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Got my digital copy today, will see you all tonight.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by Jobbie:

Got my digital copy today, will see you all tonight.

+1. Shouldn't you be playing GW2?