Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rhinodad

join:2012-05-16
Orlando, FL
reply to neonhomer

Re: [CFL] [TV] Guide color changes.... Uhhhh... Houston.....

Male, Group 4 like it - a definite improvement. Wife, also Group 4 also likes it. Daughters Group 1 - highly indifferent!!

JLR

join:2001-01-28
Auburndale, FL
reply to neonhomer
My wife and I are Group 6. White lettering on black is hard to read, would be nice to have options. Prefer the old guide.

Beachie
Stranded in paradise

join:2001-07-12
St. Pete, FL
kudos:2
reply to neonhomer
One thing I've noticed is going to the Settings/Devices menu is WAY faster since the guide update. I use the sleep timer and it was p-a-i-n-f-u-l-ly slow before, sometimes taking well over a minute to get the Devices menu to come up.
--
2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa: Where Hypocrisy Met Humidity

Satch

join:2009-11-25
Male group 4.

Like the color scheme. But searching by keyword is needed to make information easier to find. Guide Filtering in the Time Grid is good, but the filters should be expanded to the search screens as well.

Overall, I would rank the new guide a C+. Add keyword search and the ability to filter the searches like in the Time Grid and the guide goes to a B. Add keyword search, guide filtering to search screens, and a true HD Interface, it would probably get an A from me.

Satch

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:164
reply to neonhomer
Again thank you all for the feedback. I will be looking closely at this on Monday of next week so continue to share your opinion please.

girlsfish2

join:2012-10-19
Dunedin, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
group 4, female - The white lettering is too bright - looks fuzzy. I have to squint or walk 15 fee away. I really disliked the blue gray guide - very dowdy - and think the new guide colors are good, except for the white letters being way too bright. Bummer.

madmonk

join:2012-09-28
Marion, IN
reply to neonhomer
Group 2-male i like it and Group 4-female likes it and Group 6-female likes it

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2
reply to BHNtechXpert
group 2, male like it but wish it was in HD (same lay out in HD would be killer in my opinion)

INDY GAL

@sbcglobal.net
reply to neonhomer
group 4;

HATE IT...VERY HARD TO READ, AT LEAST GIVE US AN OPTION OF CHANGING IT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SETTING.

Lupe

join:2010-09-19
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to neonhomer
Group 2, Male

I like it, it is very sleek.

Ziroc

join:2008-11-10
Lakeland, FL
reply to neonhomer
ONE thing I would add for those with 16:9 widescreen sets:

Allow the guide to be full widescreen, maybe even be able to squeeze an extra hour onto the guides layout?

That would be cool.. But I understand you'd have to have a lot of Eprom memory for basically 2 guides worth of data...

Just a thought...