All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Crazycat
@rr.com

Crazycat to mckenna797

Anon

to mckenna797

Re: NFL network/red zone is coming to TW !

So no Sunday ticket?

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

said by Crazycat :

So no Sunday ticket?

I forget how many times its been posted in here that Direct TV has an exclusive contract for the Sunday Ticket until the end of the 2014-2015 season. They pay 700 million dollars a season for the privilege.

Hob

Crazycat
@rr.com

Crazycat

Anon

I did not realize that. I am glad this new service will be added, but until I can watch any game, no need for me to get it at this point. Maybe some day. I have no complaints with TWC, been great for me, but I would get directv if my HOA allowed, they don't allow any dishes, which is just crazy. I guess I will keep going to the bar for now to watch my team.

Caribijou
@rr.com

Caribijou

Anon

said by Crazycat :

I have no complaints with TWC, been great for me, but I would get directv if my HOA allowed, they don't allow any dishes, which is just crazy. I guess I will keep going to the bar for now to watch my team.

Crazycat,

It's illegal for an HOA to not allow dishes or antennas

»www.ccfj.net/FCClaw.htm

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

is it illegal for them to NOT allow Directv without asking directv to install through windows under the assumption directv will ONLY drill holes?
marc3565
join:2009-10-08

marc3565

My complex woudln't allow drilling. We used a metal pole attached to the balcony.

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

they can install on pole beside building the landlord is talkling about the cabling. Directv wants to run cable through building while dishnetwork runs them through the windows apparently.