All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Baud1200
join:2003-02-10

Baud1200

[rant] Apples iOS 6 Includes Government Alerts

»www.infowars.com/apples- ··· -alerts/

Go Go Nanny Gov! They really DO have the get thier fingers into ever aspect of your life

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

How dare they send us messages about emergencies and local child abductions. Screw them... I don't give a damn!

Or.. you can just turn them off

Baud1200

Baud1200

said by Thinkdiff:

How dare they send us messages about emergencies and local child abductions. Screw them... I don't give a damn!

Or.. you can just turn them off

Read the linked article before your post please...

“Consumers will have the option….to block all PLAN alerts except for those issued by the president...”

Thinkdiff
MVM,
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

If the President wants to talk to me, he sure as hell can.

Baud1200

Baud1200

Glad you are happy to live in a nanny state.
Have fun paying for the broadband the useless presidential address vids will take up.

Thinkdiff
MVM,
Bronx, NY

1 recommendation

Thinkdiff

MVM,

Time to upgrade the tin-foil hat.
Expand your moderator at work

Baud1200

Baud1200

Re: [rant] Apples iOS 6 Includes Government Alerts

Not going to argue with a useless troll. Don't heed the warning, don't turn it off... Wait and see.

And if you think its above the cell phone provider to stream you something that takes up 1/10 of your monthly bandwith at cost to you, you really do need to get out of school and into the real world.

Also, attacking the medium that you dont like rather than dealing with the message doesnt get you far either. Guess that screenshot is a fake since its posted at that site too!

Thinkdiff
MVM,
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

Massive government conspiracy to make everybody go over their data allotment and pay overages. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for opening my eyes to the truth.

Baud1200

Baud1200

You voted for Arnold didn't you...

You guys voted him in... need i say more. lol

Note the Nazi SS belt hes wearing in this Time cover, ( no doubt fake as well acording to you)
Like i said earlier. you dug your own grave, now Rott.

Thinkdiff
MVM,
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

Wasn't in the state at the time, so nope. My brother does have Arnold's signature on his UC diploma though, so that's something.

not quite right
I'm not cool enough to be a Mac person
join:2001-06-23
Puyallup, WA

not quite right to Baud1200

to Baud1200
said by Baud1200:

Not going to argue with a useless troll. Don't heed the warning, don't turn it off... Wait and see.

And if you think its above the cell phone provider to stream you something that takes up 1/10 of your monthly bandwith at cost to you, you really do need to get out of school and into the real world.

Also, attacking the medium that you dont like rather than dealing with the message doesnt get you far either. Guess that screenshot is a fake since its posted at that site too!

Ur Funny...

GuruGuy
Premium Member
join:2002-12-16
Atlanta, GA

GuruGuy to Baud1200

Premium Member

to Baud1200
said by Baud1200:

Go Go Nanny Gov! They really DO have the get thier fingers into ever aspect of your life

I have ios6 on three devices and don't have the above "Government Alerts" in my notification center settings.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by GuruGuy:

said by Baud1200:

I have ios6 on three devices and don't have the above "Government Alerts" in my notification center settings.

Yep. Someone should look before they mouth off. That story was from June, it was probably a test for the betas.