uniqs

jjoshua
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Scotch Plains, NJ

jjoshua

Premium Member

What is the law...

There doesn't seem to be a law against foreign citizens putting a bounty on US citizens.

»tribune.com.pk/story/440 ··· rs-head/

What is the law that prevents a US citizen from putting a bounty on a foreign citizen?

hortnut
Huh?
join:2005-09-25
PDX Metro

hortnut

From the article, it seems that Pakistan does not have a law allowing bounties. Sounds like the guy offering up the bounty, wishes to become a martyr.
PESHAWAR / LAHORE: Federal Railway Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour announced that $100,000 will be awarded to the person who kills the maker of the anti-Islam blasphemous film “Innocence of Muslims”.

Speaking to the media on Saturday, Bilour said that there was no other way to lodge a protest and instill fear among the blasphemers other than murder of the filmmaker. “I request all the rich people to bring out all their money so that the killer can be loaded with dollars and gold.”

The minister admitted of knowing that he was committing a crime by instigating people for murder, but said that he was ready to be a criminal for this cause. “If there is a case lodged against me in the international court or in this country’s court, I will ask people to hand me over to them… I want to show these countries that we will not tolerate any such things.”

He added that if he is punished, the country should not end ties with the US as this was a matter between him and his prophet.

beerbum
Premium Member
join:2000-05-06
behind you..

beerbum to jjoshua

Premium Member

to jjoshua
I say send in the drones..

fruhead
join:2002-01-29
Mosquito,NJ

fruhead to jjoshua

to jjoshua

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· 3P377BQA

Lugosi's greatest performance.

"Part man, part beast! THINGS!!!"

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy to beerbum

MVM

to beerbum
said by beerbum:

I say send in the drones..

These days that is my first thought. Why do you want to upset people who have no problem carpet bombing your country then sending in drones to mop up?

Yes, you're upset, but does someone fix the problem? The film will be around long after he's gone. Why not make a film to mock his beliefs? Because he doesn't care what you think. Educate, don't retaliate.

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert to jjoshua

Premium Member

to jjoshua
Just think: If we put a $50 BILLION dollar bounty on Osama Bin Laden's head, we could have probably saved so much money.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

said by Robert:

Just think: If we put a $50 BILLION dollar bounty on Osama Bin Laden's head, we could have probably saved so much money.

I think it could have been done for $5 million....and 72 virgins. Might have a hard time finding 72 quality virgins in the US, but shouldn't have been an issue over there.