Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: [MoP] Blood Legion vs. Blizzard: The Elite Guild Speaks

better off having an arms/fury warrior enh shaman only really have hero and stormlash, and if you carry a mage or bm hunter hero is out then all you have is stormlash.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

I'm really thinking holy paladin is probably the go-to healer for Challenge Modes - due to bubble, hands, the ability to take a solid one minute cc, and the ability to take a few good hits due to wearing plate. I'm sure a player of any healing class who is skilled can do it, but I think there would be some advantages to the paladin toolkit.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

the ONLY healing class that might be at a disadvantage is a resto drood.

priests, pallys, and most especially shamans have so much utility to steamroll any content of comparable ILVLs.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

better off having an arms/fury warrior enh shaman only really have hero and stormlash, and if you carry a mage or bm hunter hero is out then all you have is stormlash.

Give my Ankh some credit... And I know there are downsides to that as well.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Ginjer:

said by cymraeg:

Give my Ankh some credit... And I know there are downsides to that as well.

was just about to write that. A well-timed ankh with a healer who is paying attention (ahem) saves the BR for other things.

I really do believe in "bring the player"... then worry about the class.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Ginjer

to Ginjer
reincarnate is a shaman skill not just Enh.

elemental is less clunky. you should try it now. no bursting all your abilities and waiting 2-3 seconds for stuff to come off CD like Enhancement.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by mettachain:

elemental is less clunky. you should try it now. no bursting all your abilities and waiting 2-3 seconds for stuff to come off CD like Enhancement.

his OS is ele. It's up to us to get him geared up in both specs, I guess.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

1 recommendation

Ginjer

Premium Member

said by Immer:

said by mettachain:

his OS is ele. It's up to us to get him geared up in both specs, I guess.

I can make any class, any spec work. All it takes is a week or two and some gear.