mchristisen

join:2012-09-24
Valley Mills, TX
Reviews:
·Air Net LLC

1 edit
reply to wirelessdog

Re: Pay your bills

Incorrect Sir. I have paid all bills that I have been invoiced for. On the flipside this company harassed me monthly for not paying my bill when I had, which is the whole point of this review. In my case they were completely incapable of keeping my billing information straight from nearly the beginning. Monthly I had to explain to these people how they are in error. And in the end it was their inability to send out invoices (I never received a single one on time) that caused their September payment to be late. AirNet LLC billing department sucked the entire time I was with them and it is the sole reason I am not with them now.

wirelessdog

join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD
kudos:1
But you haven't paid for every month you used the service.

mchristisen

Valley Mills, TX
Reviews:
·Air Net LLC
If I merely forgot to pay a bill there would be no issue. I would have apologized and promptly paid immediately. However that was not the case. Upon finding out there was yet another billing problem with my account I promptly cancelled my service with them on the spot. Enough was enough. There is no reason a billing issue can not be handled with one phone call. Months and months of calls from AirNet LLC about how my account was a mess had finally come to a head. This review is about their in ability to correct billing issues that existed on my account from nearly the beginning. So, we come to sep. which is all you want to see. Which is merely the straw that broke the camels back. There are two reasons AirNet LLC have not been paid for Sep. yet. First and foremost, their call in late august about my account being a mess caused some doubt in my mind if this issue was ever going to be resolved. Had they not called again in August I would have paid them as always even though I had no invoice as I frequently do. But since I had severe doubts this round I wanted to see an invoice. Mind you I had just talked to them and after explaining it to them again everything was "fine". Number two, they never sent an invoice. Invoices are how you get paid. Send an invoice and you will get paid.

While you only want to see one aspect of the sequence of events, this review is about how they were unwilling or incapable of properly handling my account from nearly the beginning. Remember, a problem didnt arise because they had not received payment for september yet. According to them I was months and months behind and the "free" ride was over. Which was hardly the case.

wirelessdog

Queen Anne, MD
I won't continue arguing with you. You failed to pay an invoice in the beginning. Regardless of the lack of finesse you were months behind, you knew you hadn't paid, they were certainly within their rights to shut you off. You were shut off for non-payment and the owner said what I would consider to be perfectly reasonable: No pay, no service. Had you paid your bill when he asked you would have a leg to stand on.

As it is now, you appear to be nothing more than another deadbeat who didn't pay the bill.

You can't point fingers for your failure to pay your bills.

The had a new billing person, were apparently trying to correct the issue and you wouldn't pay your bill.

You used the service, pay your bill.

mchristisen

Valley Mills, TX
Reviews:
·Air Net LLC

1 edit
I will assume that you are part of an organization that provides garbage service to its customers as I have received from AirNet LLC. No matter, your pathetic attempt to dis-credit this review will not work. Via AirNetStinks.com I will be sharing my experience with AirNet LLC out of China Springs, Texas. On it I will provide proof of their billing errors, how my invoices did not indicate that my account had any issues at all, proof that I paid all invoices and correspondence with the lovely Jack Ferguson. I will provide AirNet LLC documents that lay out how AirNet LLC was sticking it to the good people of China Springs, Texas and how AirNet LLC has apparently gone the route of Clear and oversold their service. Additionally I will provide connection information from my link with AirNet that showed a huge amount of lost, dropped, duplicate and retransmitted data which is a very real security risk.

Premium
join:2012-06-11
I take it wirelessdog works for airnet? LOL

The amusing thing is that air net.llc created the billing mess and now they want to paint you as the cause of the problems.

The only thing I would have done differently is I would have paid any invoice that was sent. This way they would be completely on the hook for the issues.

It sounds to me that you need to speak with the AG of Texas.

wirelessdog

Queen Anne, MD
reply to mchristisen
Thats awesome. From you not paying your bills all the way to a "very real security risk" I hope you waste much time on this because you only make yourself look like an idiot.

I am not part of AirNet and hadn't even hear of them before your review.

wirelessdog

Queen Anne, MD
reply to 15444104
Regardless of them creating the billing mess, at least you realize that the bills should have been paid. There is the different between a responsible adult and a deadbeat like the OP.

mchristisen

Valley Mills, TX
Reviews:
·Air Net LLC
reply to wirelessdog
All invoices have been paid. I have not received a single invoice that I have not paid. It will all be up on AirNetStinks.com very soon. Wirelessdog is obviously involved with just another amatuer WISP provider who has contempt for all customers. Lookup his other posts on this site. He appears to be in a foul mood a majority of the time. I feel pity for his customers.

Read up on your network security wirelessdog. Pay special attention to how ssl/tls session initiation is the most insecure aspect of the connection. Then think about how duplicate and retransmitted packets provide a very real security risk. Not to mention unsecured traffic.

wirelessdog

Queen Anne, MD
You've said all "invoices" have been paid. You admit you haven't paid for all months you have used the service. Quit claiming the dog ate your homework and pay your bills.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
reply to mchristisen
said by mchristisen:

Upon finding out there was yet another billing problem with my account I promptly cancelled my service with them on the spot. Enough was enough. There is no reason a billing issue can not be handled with one phone call.

vote with your wallet
--
--Standard disclaimers apply.--
« Pay Your Bill.Forget your meds? »
This is a sub-selection from Pay your bills