uniqs
share rss forum feed

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Immer

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

I don't know what professions my incoming Mage should have!!!!!!

Please halp!

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Not much in the AH so go enchanting/tailoring.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor

That's what I was thinking...probably the easiest to level. Plus he's going to have 2 crafting professions, and I can't think of two that would be more complimentary to each other...not to mention cloth is pretty cheap right now.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Lothario

we could also use max lvl gatherers with pvp skill, lol.

Beyond that, we have all professions represented by at least an officer or his/her alt.

So, since CRZ has made resources even more scarce, a pvp geared farmer (with skillz) will be nice (I'm going to have to learn to pvp on my shaman). As far as crafting profs go, I'd say shoot for a min/max ideal and we'll figure out how to get it leveled using our farmers.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Malanorei (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

Kalimdor

said by Immer:

we could also use max lvl gatherers with pvp skill, lol.

Beyond that, we have all professions represented by at least an officer or his/her alt.

So, since CRZ has made resources even more scarce, a pvp geared farmer (with skillz) will be nice (I'm going to have to learn to pvp on my shaman). As far as crafting profs go, I'd say shoot for a min/max ideal and we'll figure out how to get it leveled using our farmers.

Since I will be Tailor/Enchanter on the Mage, when I bring the Warrior over I could gear him for PvP and drop his Enchanting for a gathering profession. He is Skinner/Enchanter atm, will probably be Skinning/Mining after the change though.

If you remember I used to wreak some havoc when it came to pee vee pee combat on that toon.
--
McBrain#1558 - DSLR resident face melter.

Name's Ash...Housewares.