spc
Search similar:

uniqs

mdshs
@bell.ca

mdshs

Anon

Right!

Obviously you have some kind of affiliation with Anveo, since no customer is that knowledgeable about another company. Any time someone posts on the forum for help you seem to have the answer complete with screen shots. I also don't buy your "best audio quality" you've ever heard deal. I found zero quality difference between them and voip.ms or callcentric, or even analog lines. Certainly not enough to boast that it's much better.
Blue Square
join:2012-09-25
Lutherville Timonium, MD

1 recommendation

Blue Square

Well, if you looked to the right, you can see the other reviews he's written. He seems knowledgeable about those other services as well. So is he affiliated with Anveo's competition at the same time? That sounds absurd, right? I happen to be very knowledgeable about Anveo myself, after calling their courteous sales team excessively, and asking for info.

I get the same bad review wording on occasion from a small few of my customers. A have had written that "...all the many 5-stars ratings for my service must be written by their own team." Th =e truth is, Apple doesn't allow app developers to rate their own apps, and further, I AM the whole team...just me! Now I have a couple reviews that are wrong, not totally truthful, hurtful and have a direct impact on my sales...therefore I am sensitive to statements. Just sayin'.....

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen to mdshs

Premium Member

to mdshs
said by mdshs :

Obviously you have some kind of affiliation with Anveo, since no customer is that knowledgeable about another company.

A few years ago some readers on the forum thought I was working in the support department of VoIP.ms.