AA169|170
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Mike

Re: It's getting diffcult

Apple haters don't need an excuse to hate Apple. If it wasn't the "patent war" they would just claim something else. Just like Ford vs Chevy, PS vs XBOX, Mac vs PC, Dem vs Rep, F1 vs NASCAR...everyone has their religion and gets butthurt whenever it gets accosted and they are compelled to evangelize and convert everyone they see to their religion.

Selenia
Gentoo Convert
Premium
join:2006-09-22
Fort Smith, AR
kudos:2
I was considering a MacBook for awhile. Now I will buy nothing Apple and they can shove that MacBook. I will buy another Toshiba and install nix like on my current one, thank you very much. I can't be the only consumer that feels this way over the patent holy war. As to the iphone, I always hated it. I don't like that many Samsung models either(though the S3 looks sweet). I love Samsung for monitors and displays and loved Apple for desktop software and laptop hardware. However, they are not superior enough to not be boycotted for attempting to stifle innovation. Btw, even my phone has revealed in its kernel to have some Samsung parts. Watch out Apple! Samsung is everywhere!!! Btw, I love Android. I just have preferences to Samsung.
--
A fool thinks they know everything.

A wise person knows enough to know they couldn't possibly know everything.

There are zealots for every OS, like every religion. They do not represent the majority of users for either.