share rss forum feed

Oh_No
Trogglus normalus

join:2011-05-21
Chicago, IL
reply to HogansZeroes

Re: Hope a New Trial is Granted

Wow, Vel Hogan is a moron.
He talks about the 460 patent and then says it is valid because apples software would not run on the same processors as the prior art.
This is the 460 patent "A method of operating a portable composite communication terminal the functions as both a portable phone and a camera."
My nokia did this back in 2002 and I would imagine phones before then even did that.
So basically he says samsung violated the patent because samsung's software is compiled to work on the same 3rd party processor.

That is the juror for hell. He had his "ah, ha" moment, lol. What a tool. I would have hated to have to deal with that moron.
Those type of people who think they know about technology, but they actually know nothing are dangerous.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT

said by Oh_No:

This is the 460 patent "A method of operating a portable composite communication terminal the functions as both a portable phone and a camera."

Wow.. Really Apple?

Let's see.. My PPC6800 is both a portable phone and a camera. It runs Windows Mobile 6.1. It still works.

My HTC Touch Pro is both a portable phone and a camera. It runs the last EnergyROM, which is based on Windows Mobile 6.5.5. Yes, it still works too.

Let's see.. I know I have at least a handful of devices that pre-date this so called "patent". Would you like me to send you pictures, Apple?
--
Bresnan 30M/5M | CenturyLink 5M/896K
MyWS[PnmIIX3@3.3G,8G RAM,500G+1.5T+2T HDDs,Win7]
WifeWS[A64@2G,2G RAM,120G HDD,Win7]
Router[2xP3@1G,2G RAM,18G HDD,Allied Telesyn AT2560FX,2xDigital DE504,Sun X1034A,2xSun X4444A,SMC 8432BTA,Gentoo]