Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic to Beef7

Premium Member

to Beef7

Re: [Official] Torchlight 2 Thread

I have what is probably a newb question. On the right of the bar at the bottom, directly left of the mana pool, there are two skill allocations per loadout. How do you activate the second (smaller) one? I can put a skill in there but can't figure out how to use it. Since google has not helped, I have to assume I missed something basic.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

I have what is probably a newb question. On the right of the bar at the bottom, directly left of the mana pool, there are two skill allocations per loadout. How do you activate the second (smaller) one? I can put a skill in there but can't figure out how to use it. Since google has not helped, I have to assume I missed something basic.

Tab switches between the two.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by ekster:

said by TheBionic:

Tab switches between the two.

Confirming with ekster that 'Tab' does switch between the two.

FizzyMyNizzy
join:2004-05-29
New York, NY

FizzyMyNizzy to TheBionic

to TheBionic
said by TheBionic:

You hit Tab to switch. But you could always put the skill on your hot keys.