1 recommendation

FFH5 to Critsmcgee

Premium Member

to Critsmcgee

Re: [NFL] Week 4 Games Discussion

said by Critsmcgee:

said by Rook008:

Same here.
And Green Bay looks pretty much unstoppable.

New Orleans has a nice drive going, I hope they score to make this game a bit closer.

Plus, screw the Packers.

Even the real refs make mistakes sometimes.

The Saint's screwed the Packers all right. Right into a 'W'.

Here's hoping NO goes 0-16 this year.
Critsmcgee
join:2011-12-02

Critsmcgee

said by FFH5:

I'd rather them go like 6-10 or so. Hose them from a top pick and be out of the play offs.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
In that division, they can't possibly end that badly.
Rook008

Rook008 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Not much rushing on either side so far.
Not much passing either.

I guess it's a Defensive game.

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Well the Detroit loins are the first to do this. They are the first to allow both a kick off and punt return in 2 straight games for touch downs. They Lions says they do not need to get a new special teams coach. They are 1 and 3 and 2 of the loses was because of the special teams allowed touch downs.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut
said by jabarnut:

I actually kind of like Simms. (It's the NY fan coming out in me again I suppose).
And yeah, the only way I'll go to bed tonight without being completely depressed is if the Giants spank the Eagles as bad as SF spanked the Jets.

Bad day for NY fans. Jets get killed and the Giants may lose to a mediocre Eagles team. Reid actually woke up and used the Eagles run game to pull ahead of Giants with less than 2 mins to go. Can Eli take Giants down the field for a winning FG?

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor to FFH5

to FFH5
said by FFH5:

NO is just way too good for that.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

Eagles and 2 stupid penalties by secondary are going to give a win to Giants if they can make a long FG with 15 secs left.

Giants missed FG, but idiot Reid had called timeout, so Giants get another shot.

But Giants were short. Looks like Eagles only have to snap ball once to get an unlikely win.

Eagles win and no joy in NY today.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

1 recommendation

Rook008 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
What a bad time for an Offensive PI by Barden.
A bad day for NY Football fans indeed.

I really thought they had it in the bag when Bradshaw ran for 1 or 2 yards to the 27. Then the pass to Barden happened.

pcdebb
birdbrain
Premium Member
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL

pcdebb to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
NY Giants: Oops...

Caddyroger
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
To the west

Caddyroger to FFH5

Premium Member

to FFH5
said by FFH5:

Eagles and 2 stupid penalties by secondary are going to give a win to Giants if they can make a long FG with 15 secs left.

Giants missed FG, but idiot Reid had called timeout, so Giants get another shot.

But Giants were short. Looks like Eagles only have to snap ball once to get an unlikely win.

Eagles win and no joy in NY today.

That offensive interference call lost it for the Giants.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

AB57 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Can RGIII get just a little love in here?

Skins need to play all their games on the road. Their record sure would improve.

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
lol Mark Sanchez....Jets are FUCKED with the media playing piranhas.

edit: Watching highlights of the Patriots, I just can't get over how ridiculously calm T. Brady is at all times. I mean, the ball is snapped and the guy literally stands in place waiting to toss the ball. What a boss.
Critsmcgee
join:2011-12-02

Critsmcgee to AB57

to AB57
said by AB57:

Skins need to play all their games on the road. Their record sure would improve.

Why he wasn't that good in yesterday's game. They barely won thanks to that HORRIBLE kicker. When he actally breaks .500 or makes the play-offs then he can have some love. Once he REPEATS that success next year he can have even more love. It's typical for rookies to be good their first year. Look at Cam this year.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Moorecards

to Moorecards
Dear Eagles fans,

STOP YOUR BITCHIN!

You win games. Your offense studders .... AH SRY! You still win games.

Stop Bitching about a team that is at the top of their division and winning Prime Time games. Some of us have to watch train wrecks week in and week out and would appreciate a little humbleness from you.

Thanks

Lions Fans
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to pr1mo

to pr1mo
I have mad man love for RG3.

I hope he continues to lead the skins to WINS!
Its nice seeing a fellow poop team do well and WIN!

People need to realize this isn't college football. No team is going undefeated and the talent difference between the last place team and the first place team in the NFL is actually quite close which is why we see close games every Sunday between teams we didn't think we would.

Count all WINS as blessings and a job well done.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

Count all WINS as blessings and a job well done.

Yep, and as a NY Jets fan (and Giants fan to some degree), I can count this weekend as a job poorly done, and some kind of nightmare.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Shall I start the chant? TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEEBBBOOOWWW!!!

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to AB57

Premium Member

to AB57
said by AB57:

I liked him in college but I'm starting to wonder about him a little as a pro. After the Rams game he went off on the officials for letting him get hit. Called the Rams dirty. In yesterday's game, he wasn't faking like he had the ball after handing off. Instead he was holding his hands up (like a surrender) just so he didn't get bumped. A running quarterback that's afraid of contact isn't going to last very long. If he gets a rep for being soft, defenses will go out of their way to bounce him around.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Is he injured?

Nope.

Smart play in my book.

Good mentality for longevity.

Tom Brady bitches about the same stuff.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
said by I AM:

Shall I start the chant? TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! TEEBBBOOOWWW!!!

You don't have to start it...the fans already started it yesterday at the stadium, just like I knew they eventually would. And if Shancez doesn't get his act together (not to mention the rest of the team), it's going to get a lot worse.
But I doubt it would do any good starting Tebow. The Jets have a lot more problems than just Sanchez.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Tebow is a winner.

My question is this. What could it hurt?

If you win the rest of the games are we still hating on Tebow. In all honesty. If the kid can get it done, let em. Who cares if he can't throw it, Sanchez can't either. I say put the Jets into Gods hands and see where it goes.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Thank GOD for that win! Eagles finally had a GREAT game plan. Talk about a great blue print in stopping the Giants great pass rush. Quick chips and fast passes. I would say run to the outside but not many teams have a Shady McCoy! Talk about a Giants killer! I LOVE WATCHING THAT KID PLAY! He needs AT LEAST 25 touches a game.

And for defensive.. DRC truly is one of the best cover corners in football. Nnamdi... Worst FA signing possibly ever? Overall love the defense a shit load better than it was last year with the new LB core

3-1

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

1 edit

jabarnut to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
Well, one thing I agree with for sure, they should have given him a shot yesterday and let him play the whole second half. (Or at least once it got really out of hand). They should have given him some more playing time for sure at that point. I doubt the outcome would have been any worse. (Maybe a little better, maybe not).
But this is the problem I've seen from the beginning since they signed Tebow. It was right after giving Sanchez a huge contract, and saying in so many words he was their guy.
If you yank him this early in the season, let the major QB controversy begin. (It's inevitable anyway, but maybe better later than sooner).

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Rex does it to himself.

One more 0 and we get Tebow.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
You're as bad as I am, EL. The other day you couldn't even stand to watch them any more and wanted to fire the whole team.
Now you're loving them again.
With me, it's just the opposite. I was loving my Jets and bragging about them big time when they went to 2 championship game in a row, and now I think they should be playing High School teams.
jabarnut

1 edit

jabarnut to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
I don't know what's up with Sanchez. (Well, beside the lack of any consistent pass protection, receivers dropping passes, no running game, and a Defense that seems to be getting worse by the week).
But he really can be a very accurate passer when given the time.
Honestly, I think it may have hurt him emotionally when they signed Tebow.
He always has that monkey on his back regardless of whether or not the Jets have said the job is his. Just waiting for Tebow to swing in and take his job away the minute a has a few bad games.
It's got to be in the back of his mind. And once the NY fans start calling for Tebow all the time, he'll really fall apart. Just a theory.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

The main reason you don't bring an ego maniac QB to play for a team in the NY area. Look at how well Eli does. He is very confident in himself and he excels.

Tebow will be Tebow no matter what the media in the area says. He will not falter because of feelings of inadequacy because he has none. If Sanchez is having mental issues hes doing it in the wrong part of the country. NY fans are brutal.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

NY fans are brutal.

Believe me, I know. Lived 30 years in the NY area before I moved up north, and went to a lot of games....going all the way back to when the Jets still played at Shea.
Brutal is being kind.
Oh, and yeah...Eli does just fine, and has 2 SB's under his belt. But let him start losing consistently, and they'll turn on him in a heartbeat.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut
Oh, no! I want Reid gone. I can't stand Reid. Reason why is we have a grade A game plan like last night and within weeks we will have shitty game plans like we did the first 2 weeks. Thats how the Reid tenure has been! I see what the Eagles CAN and SHOULD be, then Reid shits cause of his ignorance AND arrogance. Very should manage a game with running every now and again. It Should be the McCoy show like it was last night with quick passes to open up the deep game and for Vick to sometimes run. I would love if this game plan stuck... but it wont