Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Blockgorilla

Premium Member

to Blockgorilla

Re: [game] Mini crazy game - The Circus Freak Edition

The dueling ring came down, the lights lit up, and the bell rung. The fight was on!

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

Holy buckets. What the balls is this. Um. Jab left.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

Blockfire threw down his hat, ripped off his shirt and pants, took out his swords and challenged ProtusMose, who was just stunned by the mere challenge. The fight, for the most part, was short. And even though Protus managed to cut up Blockfire pretty well, it wasn't enough. Neither was 'Uh, balls. Jab left?' as Blockfire killed ProtusMose in cold blood.

Prevailer See Profile
Blindfolded Sharpshooter - You've got a nice big gun with which you can kill once, even if blindfolded. You win with the mafia.

Player List
Krisnatharok See Profile
DrModem See Profile
tmodelt See Profile
Blockgorilla See Profile
Goggalor See Profile
Dezbend See Profile
Exodus See Profile
Brom See Profile
Rook008 See Profile
Jim7 See Profile
Dunga Bee See Profile
Jobbie See Profile
Chaplain See Profile
f0rtys3ven See Profile
Meningitis See Profile
Prevailer See Profile

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

HAH nice. Shot his own MGF.

So did Blockfire throw his own teammate under the bus? Did I get lucky with my protections? Who knows.
said by Krisnatharok:

As I see it, we have three courses of action.

The big three unknowns were Archivis, tmodelt, and Blockfire. Archivis won't claim, but he received two actions last night, and if he was mafia he probably would have killed one or two people. If he was mafia, he probably first targeted Blockfire, who was immune; and then me, but Modem switched us which would have meant Archivis would have targeted himself. I'll go out on a limb here and wager that Ekster would have allowed an inadvertent suicide in a CG instead of cancelling out the action, so it's highly unlikely that Archivis is mafia.

That leaves Tmodelt and Block. According to Dez, Tmodelt had the ball on Night 3 but did nothing bad/malicious/anything at all (not sure which) that night. He was not blocked, so if he was mafia, he would have done something.

That leaves us with Blockfire, who won't claim, and who was blocked last night. It's possible--but unlikely--that he hasn't been able to kill anyone in the past three nights because he targeted either PM or Meng on Night 3, Meng on Night 4, and was blocked by me night 5.

The only twist here is PM. He foreshadowed his vig shot on Jobbie, and everyone accepted he was town vig and blew his load. Dez says he's targeting people at night, but he's not owning up to it. Is it possible there is more to his role? Could he have an independent side-game or even be mafia and through his own MGF under the bus?

Or we could no-lynch and see what happens.