share rss forum feed

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 3 Games Discussion

It's time for change. Go to the younger, taller QB. This kid has potential. Vick is 32 he won't get much better.. He has what? 9 FREAKING TURN OVERS IN 3 GAMES? THATS PATHETIC! And those turn overs aren't because of the o-line a lot of them were TERRRRRRRRIBBBLLLEEEE passes in sometimes triple freaking coverage instead of just going to the check down. Lets see what Foles got!
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
Vick has plenty of skills - not sure why they aren't showing up in game after game.

He's my QB in FF... going to bench him because I'm done.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY
reply to Eagles LoveR
said by Eagles LoveR:

It's time for change. Go to the younger, taller QB. This kid has potential. Vick is 32 he won't get much better.. He has what? 9 FREAKING TURN OVERS IN 3 GAMES? THATS PATHETIC! And those turn overs aren't because of the o-line a lot of them were TERRRRRRRRIBBBLLLEEEE passes in sometimes triple freaking coverage instead of just going to the check down. Lets see what Foles got!

You bring in Foles when you are 4-7 not when you are 2-1. You guys are tied with most elite teams right now, though ugly, it is still a winning record.

Reid needs to change the calling though, again no matter who your QB is, you cant slam him 40 times a game.
--
This is not the greatest post in the world, no, this is just a tribute!

-

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
Be 4-7! Thats fine! 4-8 last year with Vick isn't much better! I would be content with watching NEW! I wouldn't mind going through growing pains and see the regime of coaches go. It's the same story year in and year out game in and game out with this Reid regime since Day 1. 8-8 or under he will be fired! FINALLY! I'll take less than average years, I want something NEW! ANYTHING! I'm tired of the 60-40 run ratio when your QB isn't elite and you have a top 3 RB in the league. DISGUSTING! 25 called passes in the first half 5 called runs! IT'S PATHETIC! I'M OVER IT! THIS WON'T WIN A SB!

Bring the Rookie in see what he has. If he isn't progressing you'll have a top 5 pick and get a good QB with a new coach start anew! And who knows if Foles can't get it done. We are 2-1 but that has more to do with the defense than Vicks offense. 9 turnovers in 3 games alone for Vick. pathetic.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to drew
The skill is there he has everything you can ask for in a Qb, not denying that! But the man is not mentally capable of being an elite QB or even a good one. Outside of 2010 his career passing the ball has been AVERAGE at best. He's 32 due 16 million dollars next tear. He had 9 turn overs in 3 games. How much better can a 32 year old get? Sure he'll have amazing plays and amazing games. But he is what he is. an Average passing QB with now above average running skills and he's only getting older. Start new with a younger QB. See what the rookie has - in the preseason he showed a lot of potential see if it translates in the NFL regular season. If not then you get atop 5 pick and draft your franchise QB starting in 2013 with a new HC
--