uniqs
Expand your moderator at work
triband
join:2013-04-23
Agoura Hills, CA

triband to Teegs

to Teegs

Re: Good gaming mouse?

I guess it is always a question of price!

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to Teegs

Premium Member

to Teegs
I use a Naga, and wanted to mention that I have had great encounters with their customer service. My first Naga succumbed to the double-click issue that has plagued the mouse. Even though I didn't have the receipt and the device was out of warranty. I have also had a logitech keyboard die on me and was told by them that I was SOL and needed to buy a new one because the device was out of warranty.

MystBlade
Premium Member
join:2002-10-21
Lacey, WA

MystBlade to Teegs

Premium Member

to Teegs
I am a PALM guy, that is why the "RAZER BOOMSLANG" is still in my collection, best gaming mouse I ever owned. However on most MMO and RPG games I use the Razer Naga now or the SWOTR version of it, side buttons are usefull.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

said by stvnbrs:

I use a Naga, and wanted to mention that I have had great encounters with their customer service. My first Naga succumbed to the double-click issue that has plagued the mouse. Even though I didn't have the receipt and the device was out of warranty. I have also had a logitech keyboard die on me and was told by them that I was SOL and needed to buy a new one because the device was out of warranty.

meant to add that they replaced the mouse free of charge even though it was out of warranty and i didn't have the receipt.