PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem

Re: [game] Mini crazy game - The Circus Freak Edition

Well, they did kill their own GF, so who knows...

I am leaning against a no-lynch, since they will likely off one of the known power roles. Should we go with Tmod? He is claiming vanilla town, but so far EVERYONE has had a special role. Even Arch, who has hinted at one person picking up on his ability.

What are the odds only one person in a CG of 16 players has no power?
said by tmodelt:

said by Dezbend:

---

correct, as fortune teller (gypsie hag) I can tell what they did and what was done to them overnight.

tmodelt did nothing and no one targeted him

---

exactly I am just a simple circus freak with no powers.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

I am leaning against a no-lynch, since they will likely off one of the known power roles. Should we go with Tmod? He is claiming vanilla town, but so far EVERYONE has had a special role. Even Arch, who has hinted at one person picking up on his ability.

Well, we also thought the same with 47 when he said he was a nurse and that turned out wrong...

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

We are so far ahead of the mafia at this point it won't hurt to find out. Being a lone vanilla in this game is suspect.

Block Krisn has not been suspected since he has a block + protect role, probably not mafia as it prevents death (which is a pointless ability for the mafia side, since they are supposed to kill people)

vote tmodelt

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by DrModem:

We are so far ahead of the mafia at this point it won't hurt to find out. Being a lone vanilla in this game is suspect.

vote tmodelt

I agree with the sentiment, so...

Vote: Teemo

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

Krisnatharok - 1 - Blockfire (L-3)
tmodelt - 4 - Dezbend, Krisnatharok, DrModem, Goggalor (L-0)

Players not voting: Archivis, tmodelt

TWILIGHT
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

Things finally started to move fast when everyone started to question each other, and the lack of a proper answer from tmodelt kind of got him lynched this time.

As everyone ganged up on him and finally finished beating him to a bloody pulp, they began going through his things to find out what he was, other than another freak.

But just before someone could put his hand in tmodelt's pockets, the bloody beaten pulp of tmodelt swatted everyone away. Then he got up as if nothing happened and decided that he was too tired and had to go to bed.

The rest, not understanding wtf happened, decided to do the same.

IT IS NIGHT
SEND ME YOUR ACTIONS
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

The town awoke to nothing special... everything was as it should be.

Until the mighty ekster stepped down to meddle with the mortals and said 'Let it be nightfall!'

And nightfall it was. And poor tmodelt, regardless of who is getting lynched, suddenly felt all his bones cracking and popping, and then just died. After a second attempt at searching, it was found that he was the remaining mafia.

Town wins!

I could've let it play it out, but considering this night actions, mafia had no way of winning in time. There was a tiny possibility (I think, math is hard as I've been out of maple syrup for 2 weeks now...) but it didn't happen.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Awesome! Let's hear the replay!

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

TOWN
=Dezbend (Blind Tracker/Watcher)
Gypsy hag - Your crystal ball was taken from you and is now being passed around. While you have no idea who has it, you can see who they targets, and who targets them every night. You win with the town. (Unknown to player - upon player death, the crystal ball explodes, killing whoever is holding it.)

You've got the crystal ball. You have four choices:

-Type give ball to [player name] to give it to someone publicly.

-Type drop ball to drop it in public at any time before night time.

-PM me a name to discreetly sneak it into someone's pocket before night time.

-Keep it for the night.

=Brom (Beloved)
Bearded lady - You're a lady. With a beard. Lady. With. A. Beard. You freak! You win with the town.(Unkown to player - everyone is so fascinated by her beard that they can't help but stop and stare. As a result, one extra vote is required to lynch.)

=Dunga Bee (Hider)
Midget - You're the town midget. You love hiding behind everyone at night! Pick a person to hide behind every night and if someone targets you, they instead end up targeting the person you hide behind. If someone targets the person you're hiding behind, you will be targeted as well. You win with the town.

=Goggalor (Cheerleader)
Big-bosomed man - You've got a huge rack and everyone just loves your rack. Every night you pick a person for whom you'll shake your rack and if they have a night action, they'll be able to perform it twice from the excitement. You win with the town.

=Kristopher (Roleblocker)
Mime - You're a mime! You're not allowed to talk, but you're allowed to mime all you want. You also get to stuff someone into an invisible box during the night, the invisible box confuses them so much that they're blocked from performing any night action. You win with the town.

=Krisnatharok (Alien)
Magician - You're the magician. You can pick one target and make them disappear for the night inside your box. They will be blocked and no one will be able to target them for the night. You win with the town.

=Jim (Cop)
Circus manager - You're in charge of the circus and must make sure that the show goes on! You may investigate a person every night to find out if they're town or scum. You win with the town.

=f0rtys3ven (Doc)
Nurse - You're the circus nurse. You get to protect one person every night. You win with the town.

=Blockfire (Duelist)
Sword swallower - You may challenge anyone you want to a duel. (rock paper scissors lizard spock, best out of 5.) You win with the town.

=DrModem (Bus Driver)
Mini clown car driver - It's not a bus... but you can still fit in two people to switch them every night. You win with the town.

=Archivis (Wooden Armour)
Bullet Catcher - You can catch bullets with your teeth! Well, just once, really, as they're shattered afterwards and you get a horrible lisp. You win with the town.

INDEPENDENT
=Meningitis (Canadian Lyncher!)
Ungentle giant - You're big and you're not gentle. You like to make the little guys to go squish! You win by hammering at least 3 players.

MAFIA
=Jobbie (Godfather)
Master of Disguises - You've got so many disguises that no one can tell who you are. You appear as town on all investigations. You're also responsible for the night kills. You win with the mafia.

=Rook008 (Roleblocker)
Illusionist - You may roleblock a person every night through your illusions. You win with the mafia.

=ProtusMose (Assassin)
Blindfolded Sharpshooter - You've got a nice big gun with which you can kill once, even if blindfolded. You win with the mafia.

=tmodelt (Fuck if I know what)
Freak - You're a freak and no one knows what you are. You win with the mafia. (unknown to player - takes one extra day to die.)[/i]
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

Day 1/Night 1
Kristopher finds the crystal ball, passes it on to Jim openly, Jim sneaks it back to Kristopher
No lynch
Dunga Bee hides behind Goggalor
Goggalor cheers Jobbie
Kristopher (abducted) roleblocks Goggalor (failed)
Krisnatharok abducts Kristopher
Jim investigates Archivis, swicthed to f0rtys3ven (innocent)
f0rtys3ven protects DrModem
Dezbend > can't see anything (failed)
DrModem switches Archivis and f0rtys3ven
Jobbie kills Brom
Rook008 roleblocks Kristopher (abducted)
--
Jobbie kills DrModem (failed)

Day 2/Night 2
Kristopher finds the crystal ball, drops it, Jobbie picks it up, passes it on to Blockfire, drops it, Meningitis picks it up
Rook008 is lynched
Dunga Bee hides behind Jim (kill)
Goggalor cheers f0rtys3ven, switched to Kristopher (blocked)
Kristopher roleblocks Goggalor
Krisnatharok abducts Archivis
Jim investigates Krisnatharok and gets shot
f0rtys3ven protects Jobbie
Dezbend > No one targeted the person. and the person targeted no one
DrModem switches Kristopher and f0rtys3ven
Jobbie kills Jim

Day 3/Night 3
Kristopher is lynched
Meningitis has the crystal ball, slips it to tmodelt
ProtusMose shoots Jobbie, ProtusMose is now responsible for night kills
Goggalor cheers Krisnatharok
Krisnatharok abducts ProtusMose
f0rtys3ven protects DrModem
Dezbend > No one targeted the person. and the person targeted no one
DrModem switches Archivis with ProtusMose (abducted)
ProtusMose kills Dezbend (fail)
--
Krisnatharok abducts Meningitis

Day 4/Night 4
f0rtys3ven is lynched
tmodelt has the crystal ball, slips it to Archivis
Goggalor cheers Krisnatharok, switched to Goggalor....
Krisnatharok abducts Meningitis
Dezbend > ProtusMose targeted the person. and the person targeted no one
DrModem switches Krisnatharok and Goggalor
ProtusMose kills Archivis (armour cracked)
--
Goggalor cheers Dezbend

Day 5/Night 5
Meningitis is lynched
Archivis has the crystal ball, keeps it
Goggalor cheers Krisnatharok, switched to Archivis
Krisnatharok abducts Blockfire
Dezbend > DrModem and Goggalor targets the person, person targeted no one.
DrModem switches Krisnatharok and Archivis
ProtusMose kills no one.

Day 6/Night 6
Blockfire duels ProtusMose, and Blockfire wins
PM: 1. Paper 2. Lizard 3. Paper 4. Spock 5. Rock
Block 1. Spock 2. Rock 3. Lizard 4. Scissors 5. Spock

tmodelt is lynched (to be killed next night)
Archivis has the crystal ball
Goggalor cheers Archivis (failed)
Krisnatharok abducts Archivis
Dezbend > Nothing
DrModem switches Archivis and tmodelt (failed)
tmodelt is now responsible for the kills
tmodelt kills Archivis (failed)
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

Mafia actually had a pretty good chance of winning till the miscommunication part on Day/Night 4 where giving the crystal ball and killing Arch at the same time didn't work.

Also, Arch asked me if there will be flavour when he gets shot and if he could write it. I said sure, but didn't use it because I wanted to keep it for when he gets killed and use his badass flavour of
"A bullet flies across the room and shoots Archivis right in the head. Since it was not a legitimate shooting, Archivis rejected the bullet because the body has ways of shutting those kinds of things out" during his death, implying that he can only do that in his dream, but alas, the second shot was blocked.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
Wow, epic win by town.
Krisnatharok

Krisnatharok to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

"A bullet flies across the room and shoots Archivis right in the head. Since it was not a legitimate shooting, Archivis rejected the bullet because the body has ways of shutting those kinds of things out" during his death, implying that he can only do that in his dream, but alas, the second shot was blocked.

lololol

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

Day 2/Night 2
Goggalor cheers f0rtys3ven, switched to Kristopher (blocked)
Kristopher roleblocks Goggalor
DrModem switches Kristopher and f0rtys3ven

I thought this was funny as well. I can't imagine trying to keep all those actions straight. Good game, thanks for hosting!